Whitefox Posted February 4, 2017 Share Posted February 4, 2017 Your Steam Name:๖ۣۜWhitefox Your ingame name:๖ۣۜWhitefox Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:1:82988631 Why were you banned?: RDM Why should you be unbanned?:Becouse i was banned without having a sit, for a single rdm. A single rdm is a verbal warning/warn but not a ban. Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/LrkLu Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3408-banned-without-sitanything/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoidberg Posted February 4, 2017 Share Posted February 4, 2017 Your Steam Name:๖ۣۜWhitefox Your ingame name:๖ۣۜWhitefox Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:1:82988631 Why were you banned?: RDM Why should you be unbanned?:Becouse i was banned without having a sit, for a single rdm. A single rdm is a verbal warning/warn but not a ban. Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/LrkLu Yea because I didn't want to waste my time with a sit with you because I would've banned you anyway. You called an admin sit saying your prop was stuck when I saw you welded it, and when i showed you, you just said "I was testing you."So you wasted my time once already I could take actual sits instead. I would've gotten nothing acomplished but you being a salty wanker. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3408-banned-without-sitanything/#findComment-21004 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whitefox Posted February 4, 2017 Author Share Posted February 4, 2017 This is still not a reason to ban me, as i said, a SINGLE rdm is not a ban, its a warn at most. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3408-banned-without-sitanything/#findComment-21005 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted February 4, 2017 Share Posted February 4, 2017 I am for +1 for Unban It would be different if you actually held a sit, no matter how stupid of if they're wasting your time. It doesn't really matter, its just part of being a staff member. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3408-banned-without-sitanything/#findComment-21006 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted February 4, 2017 Share Posted February 4, 2017 No sit? +1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3408-banned-without-sitanything/#findComment-21009 Share on other sites More sharing options...
uwu Posted February 4, 2017 Share Posted February 4, 2017 no matter what there should always be a sit +1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3408-banned-without-sitanything/#findComment-21010 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted February 4, 2017 Share Posted February 4, 2017 The Players Ban time is over hes unbanned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3408-banned-without-sitanything/#findComment-21011 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts