Jump to content

Recommended Posts

b]Your Steam Name[/b]: Earl

Your ingame name:Big Earl

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127885414/

Why were you banned?: Mass Fining

Why should you be unbanned?: I was fining my friend and we were messing around, nobody made a report or anything on me  I got banned without going to a sit, they based it off chat.

Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3307-earl-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Basically Possum Banned you for mass fining and everyone was complaining about it in the ooc but i thik 7 days was alot, but you were first leaving people cuffed, then you were overfining Alot... then i see that you fine people 1 dollar for "poop". It was kind of a cuff minge on the part i witnessed. I think it shouldve been a little less of a punishment

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3307-earl-ban-appeal/#findComment-20284
Share on other sites

Basically Possum Banned you for mass fining and everyone was complaining about it in the ooc but i thik 7 days was alot, but you were first leaving people cuffed, then you were overfining Alot... then i see that you fine people 1 dollar for "poop". It was kind of a cuff minge on the part i witnessed. I think it shouldve been a little less of a punishment

 

But I was fining my friend, and me and my friend were in a party so if they shot him I would cuff them.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3307-earl-ban-appeal/#findComment-20285
Share on other sites

Basically Possum Banned you for mass fining and everyone was complaining about it in the ooc but i thik 7 days was alot, but you were first leaving people cuffed, then you were overfining Alot... then i see that you fine people 1 dollar for "poop". It was kind of a cuff minge on the part i witnessed. I think it shouldve been a little less of a punishment

 

But I was fining my friend, and me and my friend were in a party so if they shot him I would cuff them.

 

Ok, wait for possum to respond and see what he says

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3307-earl-ban-appeal/#findComment-20286
Share on other sites

Basically Possum Banned you for mass fining and everyone was complaining about it in the ooc but i thik 7 days was alot, but you were first leaving people cuffed, then you were overfining Alot... then i see that you fine people 1 dollar for "poop". It was kind of a cuff minge on the part i witnessed. I think it shouldve been a little less of a punishment

 

But I was fining my friend, and me and my friend were in a party so if they shot him I would cuff them.

 

Ok, wait for possum to respond and see what he says

 

Okay

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3307-earl-ban-appeal/#findComment-20287
Share on other sites

Possum should have brought you to a sit to let you explain your side before giving you a ban. But mass overfining people and mass cuffing and mass cuff minging does sound like something that would be worth a 7 day ban. Its basically mass RDA. 

 

But you should have definitely been taken to a sit before receiving your ban.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3307-earl-ban-appeal/#findComment-20288
Share on other sites

Possum should have brought you to a sit to let you explain your side before giving you a ban. But mass overfining people and mass cuffing and mass cuff minging does sound like something that would be worth a 7 day ban. Its basically mass RDA. 

 

But you should have definitely been taken to a sit before receiving your ban.

 

I dont mind being banned, but I don't like the way it was handled

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3307-earl-ban-appeal/#findComment-20289
Share on other sites

Possum should have brought you to a sit to let you explain your side before giving you a ban. But mass overfining people and mass cuffing and mass cuff minging does sound like something that would be worth a 7 day ban. Its basically mass RDA. 

 

But you should have definitely been taken to a sit before receiving your ban.

 

I dont mind being banned, but I don't like the way it was handled

 

If you do not mind being banned they why make a ban appeal? Why not make a staff report instead?

It seems like you know you broke the rules and you know that your ban is justified.

I feel like possum will reply saying something alone the lines of "I told him to stop a few times and if he continued I told him I would ban him."

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3307-earl-ban-appeal/#findComment-20290
Share on other sites

Possum should have brought you to a sit to let you explain your side before giving you a ban. But mass overfining people and mass cuffing and mass cuff minging does sound like something that would be worth a 7 day ban. Its basically mass RDA. 

 

But you should have definitely been taken to a sit before receiving your ban.

 

I dont mind being banned, but I don't like the way it was handled

 

If you do not mind being banned they why make a ban appeal? Why not make a staff report instead?

It seems like you know you broke the rules and you know that your ban is justified.

I feel like possum will reply saying something alone the lines of "I told him to stop a few times and if he continued I told him I would ban him."

 

Nobody said stop. I dont care too much about the ban, I would rather there not be a ban, but I dont want to do a staff report because it seems like he was trying to do the right thing.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3307-earl-ban-appeal/#findComment-20291
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...