Is this allowed?

CuddlyKraken @Twitch

I was raiding a base and saw that his base had 4 fading doors to get into. So after I finished my raid I called for staff since 3 is the max amount of fading doors.

Le Moist came to me and checked it out and this first thought I assume was the same as mine he is over the fading doors, so he brought the person who made the base. 

They explained that what I thought was 2 fading doors was technically one prop and so one fading door. But when raiding the base you have to go through a fading door in between the 1 prop so it makes it seem like 4. (I'll try to describe this better to come). Moist's conclusion was that since it technically was one prop and he only had 3 fading doors that it was allowed, but I feel like this is pushing the rules a bit much. It is not like if you keypad crack or lock pick it you have enough time to lockpick or keypad crack the next door before the other one closes.

Best I can do do describe it > http://imgur.com/a/vxfAz

Basically fading door #2 is one prop but you have to go through #3 before getting back to #2. 

If this is allowed I love it since it adds a new concept I have not seen before to basing, and I would love to test it out. 

But it seems like pushing the boundaries of the max 3 fading doors.

BTW the keypad to Fading door #2 is under the prop so there is just enough room to be accessed from both sides. 

PS I am not calling Le Moist out on his ruling in the matter I just want a clear answer and I do not want to be told that is it not allowed if I start putting them in my bases.

It's technically three fading doors, in fact I've been thinking of making a base like that, but I've never had the time.

This is perfectly fine (I think, Sugar might disagree)

Is there another keypad for the other part of the prop?

It's technically three fading doors, in fact I've been thinking of making a base like that, but I've never had the time.

This is perfectly fine (I think, Sugar might disagree)

Is there another keypad for the other part of the prop?

There was a keypad front and back of each entrance/exit.

I would say that is just avoiding the fading door limit which is not really allowed, essentially the fading door limit was put there to say "You can only have an extra 3 manmade doors that the raider must go past / used to navigate your base"

By using what you did, you could essentially have a lot more. The bigger props, the more doors you can essentially make. The extra fading doors on top of the 5 max limit is for windows or w/e you need to use it for

Seems like a really big grey area/technicality.. I mean i guess its technically 3 fading doors but in reality you are still having to keypad crack/lockpick 4 times to enter/exit the base. Which in my book equals 4 fading doors.

And if I interpreted what Sugar said correctly he would agree