Sky Bases

CuddlyKraken @Twitch

This is my opinion atm. The preacher can skybase however it should be open to the public and there must be some sort of way to get inside it without being dropped to your death now its not really fda if he has a button or thats at least what I have been told ever since I asked for a clarification on the topic way back when I was a T-Mod. I assume that these people have raidables in these skybases and therefore should be a way to access them without multiple people and without special sweps/tools. I believe from now on and until sugar sees this we can consider this as fda and list it as a common sense rule until it is implemented into the rules. Like I said, however, this is just my opinion and I can tell that this might anger people atm.

Now a Recap of everything I just said:

1. Skybases should be public if owned by a preacher since if it was a rp situation someone who spreads good and otherthings would want everyone to hear and wouldn't want his reputation to be ruined by crimes

2. There should be no reason as to why you have a drawbridge system in a skybase because it can cause fda as well as RDM if in the right situation

3. Skybases should be accessible by anyone even the newest player on the server and should not require special tools nor multiple people

4. This should be implemented into the rules as soon as possible or if a higher up steps in list this under common sense for the time being so then other similar events occur

AND OF COURSE THIS IS JUST MY OPINION DONT THINK THIS IS HOW THINGS ARE OR WILL BE THIS CAN ONLY OCCUR IF A HIGHER UP STEPS IN

In my opinion there's no real grey area here. This shouldnt be allowed as it means it's unraidable. There's no way to stop him from pressing the button and killing everyone, so that makes it unfair. It exploit's the physics of gmod, kind of like prop pushing or killing. I remember on a server I used to play on the mayor would build a base in such a way that you could do the same thing except that it wasnt a skybase. That server deemed it unraidable. 

1. Raidable if hes afk, so it's not unraidable

Any base can be easily raided if the owner is afk so this is irrelevant

2. If you have special tools

Not allowed

3. It's not technically FDA

Your right, it's not, it's more like using props to kill people, which is propkill, which isn't allowed (albeit near impossible on the server)

The base is illegal. Next time I see it I'm either asking him to move it or I'll remove it myself.