MW3 Striker (go_striker) shoots like a machine gun

Karmahunter

Bug

Description: If you reload with the MW3 Striker while shooting it shoots like a machine gun, I know this is already known but this gun is a whole new level of broken.

How to reproduce: Reloading while shooting, it shoots super fast.

Priority: Medium/maybe high is they abuse it

This is just a thing with all CS base shotguns,i mean pretty sure Sugar already knows becuase he knows about the CS Auto shotgun doing it,and he bases all custom weapons off the CS base to make things equal,so im sure he knows already,i mean its not really a HUGE deal,sure someone is prprobably gonna moan at me for this but it mean come on.

Um guys, this is my swep, and this is what its supposed to do. Me and sugar came to an agreement that if I was ok with lowering the damage, than it would have a faster fire rate. Its not broken, as it may shoot faster, but also does less damage. Not a bug or anything.

Maybe he needs to check the damage again, Pigsalot literally slaughtered us with it. And there is no way he would allow that fire rate.

Well there must be something different then, because when I use it, it shoots fast but does minimal damage so maybe something is going on like with a bug or something.