Lost 17 mill

Jawson

Bug

Description: Soooooo I was doing bank manager for hoursssssss with my friends and the server was lagging and I crashed. When I got back on we couldn't get all the cash.. There was 70 mil in it total but that last 17 mill wouldn't come out for some reason. Just wondering if there would be any chance I could get this back.. I used my entire life for this shit because I'm a nerd...  :reckF: :reckGL:

How to reproduce: uhhhhhhh, maybe stop using your life for a purpose and wait for hours?

Priority: LOW

EVIDENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVCSnOehA4M&feature=youtu.be

Sorry for the lag but I had like 15 tabs open and was watching netflix but had to record fast so didn't get time to close everything.

EDIT: The reason you see 2 banks at the end is because if you leave the server as a bank manager the old bank stays for x amount of time but then disappears and I tried spawning a new one to see if it had the money in it. If I must prove that it had $0 I can upload another video considering I took 3 because I knew I was lagging.

The server didn't crash... If moist didn't get off during that time he can confirm that.. I was the only one that crashed, and it is high priority for me and if anybody else wants to use their time like that and lose money it's a problem for them as well... But for you I will change the priority.