Throwable Weapon Exploit

Glaze

Exploit

Description: If you have a class-default throwable weapon, e.g the butterfly knife with the supplier, it is possible to inventory these.

How to reproduce: Become a job with a throwable weapon by default (King, The Teddy, Necromancer, The Supplier), throw the weapon on the ground, change jobs, pick it back up and inventory it.

Priority: Medium/High

Exploit

Description: If you have a class-default throwable weapon, e.g the butterfly knife with the supplier, it is possible to inventory these.

How to reproduce: Become a job with a throwable weapon by default (King, The Teddy, Necromancer, The Supplier), throw the weapon on the ground, change jobs, pick it back up and inventory it.

Glaze this has been around for a long time XD my friend did it on my cc he kept throwing the golden knife at the floor then inv it

Exploit

Glaze this has been around for a long time XD my friend did it on my cc he kept throwing the golden knife at the floor then inv it

And you let this happen?

Exploit

And you let this happen?

lol... not cool

• 1 month later...

Exploit

And you let this happen?

lol... not cool

Not entirely smart to admit that on the forums to a staff member.

Exploit

And you let this happen?

lol... not cool

Why....  I agree with Tunnel, this is not cool

The quoting is real right now...

And you let this happen?

lol... not cool

Why....  I agree with Tunnel, this is not cool

The quoting is real right now...

Theoretically this isn't that big of an issue since most weapons are available VIA processor. All this causes is a market that is flooded for instance:

Selling Magnus staffs 20k ea!

Someone buys a couple

Players switch to necromancer to exploit

Now everyone has magnus staffs.

No one is willing to buy

Meh....I need bank space "drop"