The VIP Event

Sir Medik The Third

I really hate the VIP Event for multiple reasons.  Its incredibly aggravating being chosen as the VIP without any way to prevent it.  I can't afk or even have guns out because someone can randomly teleport me out of my base and kill me making me lose whatever guns I have out and I have no choice in the matter.  I could be building or be in the middle of being raided and get dragged out to die.  In my opinion, that event should be an option, I should be able to !joinevent or make a new command to opt out of it.

WELL EXCUSE ME,

I'M THE ONLY PERSON ALLOWED TO HAVE A PROFILE PICTURE OF TRACER HERE, I'M THE BRITISH KID.

Jokes aside, I agree with you, it's really annoying to be teleported away IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ADMIN SIT.

WELL EXCUSE ME,

I'M THE ONLY PERSON ALLOWED TO HAVE A PROFILE PICTURE OF TRACER HERE, I'M THE BRITISH KID.

Jokes aside, I agree with you, it's really annoying to be teleported away IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ADMIN SIT.

Not only is this annoying,but sugar removed King of the hill being able to be purchased so people couldent abuse it,but since you can see the VIP,you can EAISLY abuse VIP aswell.

Honestly, How I think it Should work is (Suggestion):

Whoever buys the event becomes the VIP.  This would make people that don't want to participate a lot easier + Out of 10m I spend on that event, I HAVE NEVER BECAME THE VIP!

Honestly, How I think it Should work is (Suggestion):

Whoever buys the event becomes the VIP.  This would make people that don't want to participate a lot easier + Out of 10m I spend on that event, I HAVE NEVER BECAME THE VIP!

This is a great idea,also i have something to add to it,you shouldonly be able to see the VIP for a short time,then it goes away,becuase as if now,the VIP being able to be seen all the time until death,its so easy to abuse the VIP just like King of the hill

I like it, I feel its there to annoy you but you get free shit out of it too so why complain? Also with what cullen said about "if you buy you become" I could see people start abusing it to get money in some way or another.

So you'd find it to be perfectly acceptable for someone you're doing a sit with as the defendant and they get pulled into VIP? How about the guy prosecutor mid story? Or even you while you're conducting the sit? You find that to be okay?

Bonus round: You're raiding someone and you're finally about to kill them after half an hour of raiding and roughly 12 C4, you're now the VIP and you're teleported into the parking lot by the Manor and you now lose your Skullsmasher that you were raiding with and the rest of the C4 on you. When you finally reach your destination, there is a firing squad of 7 guys with shotguns already aimed for you, have fun.

I can make a command that probably excludes you. The whole point is the be random. When you lose stuff in this game, you're not supposed to start freaking out. Making people become the VIP when buying the event basically just says "Hey Jimmy, I am going to buy an event just get ready to run to me and kill me"