Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So…

 

The only reason sugar demotes staff is if they don't do there jobs WHEN on the staff (When needed) and if they abuse.

 

Some of "old" staff come back after awhile. Even to this day some of the older staff hop on and do there thing.

 

Most of the "old" staff go onto either go to play different games/servers or just life in general.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2642-old-staff/#findComment-15859
Share on other sites

I am going to go through the list and remove a lot of people that have just been inactive for a few months+

 

Yes, around a year ago I said I would never demote an inactive mod. Well.. when you have old staff doing their new thing which is going rogue and banning the whole server, why even bother. If they actually wanted to be staff again, they could just re-apply ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2642-old-staff/#findComment-15874
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...