Gent Posted September 9, 2016 Share Posted September 9, 2016 Hey!! Sorry for my ignorance, but I was wondering how many overall moderators/admins/staff there are. I rarely see any online, usually sugar fixing things along with Nut, Epsilon, and a mix between 2 others T-Mod wise, I see fetus and Water Damaged on a lot. These are some cool guys, but I'd like to know who I'm missing out on If anyone knows, please tell me!! SIDENOTE: I know alot of them, I just listed those usually online. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2600-weird-question/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted September 9, 2016 Share Posted September 9, 2016 https://titsrp.com/showteam.php Super Moderator=Admin Administrator=Super Admin TheCrtGroup=Head Admin Undetermined number of trial mods Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2600-weird-question/#findComment-15657 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted September 9, 2016 Share Posted September 9, 2016 "TheCrtGroup" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2600-weird-question/#findComment-15659 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted September 9, 2016 Author Share Posted September 9, 2016 ah thank you! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2600-weird-question/#findComment-15662 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now