Garry A Posted yesterday at 07:55 AM Share Posted yesterday at 07:55 AM (edited) In-Game Name Cliff Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:17474179 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for preforming my role and attempting to learn it. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Banning someone for a week because you can't copy paste the proof of something so someone can learn is unacceptable behavior for the moderation team. I was banking, and nobody announced a heist, and then they died, and then they broke nlr. My point of view and the facts of it have been disregarded. Who warned/banned you? wathc out for the steel cahior (STEAM_0:1:64502221) Moved straight to banning someone who was literally sitting in a sitdown (Alt + e) How long were you warned or banned for? 1 week If they have proof they can post it so people can learn from their mistakes, if that is what is indeed happening. STEAM_0:0:604145721 offending party, false reporting, nlr, bank raid rules, sitdown rules, disrespectful, and more. The Bank of Dark will not tolerate mistreatment of it's members, and has already posted formal warnings in another thread. We would like to respond to that thread, but it seems here on the forums, we are not allowed the courtesy of defending our actions taken in good faith. This is an except from the last false banning, and the final words given to me to attempt to carry The Bank of Dark in a mutually respectful fashion within the TitsRP server as per the admin and oversight team. Take careful consideration as to -how- it's impossible to learn from experiences when everyone has proof, but none of it articulates the factual problems with the infractions taking place with all parties. You can also see in the clip that your accusation of us being bank heist leader + civillian isn't true as we're both running CCs (apperently we clipped into the dupe? #noclip raiders strike again) Now while i can't see your priors and talk for fontaine why it resulted in 3d + ptox All i can say is what you did break was failrp, beyond that not much else. However do try to listen to the staff member when they are trying to explain rules or what went wrong rather then berate them and talk like you're innocent in a court house (holy larp) Honestly yes if you had no priors regarind failrp a warn would have sufficed, but i'll let the actual staff members handle that. Gunshots, explosives, and footsteps do not justify anything. That's passive preformance, especially on the street the bank is located on, for all the admins (STEAM_0:0:81699852) who are not fimiliar. It should be noted, as well, that the last instance of "proof" sent to me involves a video with smoke already inside the bank lobby. I'm not sure how you can clip yourself warning someone if you are already in the act, right? Awaiting your decision regarding the future of the Bank in TitsRP, and calling upon you to uphold the respect intended for all parties, and to not discriminate, All entities, organizations, persons, and effects have rendered themselves to your rules for the consideration of constituting engagements in-server and on-website. Disrespect and banter do not belong here. The situation is taken casually in the sit-down, where players can step out of the RP and explain -why- they act they way they do. However, it has been noted that a lack of professionalism in differentiating between players and their roles seems to conflate abusing the player for the lack of definition in said role. Below is an excerpt of one of the last responses in the last forum we discussed these problems. All staff appeals require staff to provide some level of evidence to support their decision, from that point on it is the players responsibility to prove otherwise, or it gets denied. Though if you really want to be taken seriously and not look like a massive joke (like you are currently) then I would suggest you take this shit less seriously and approach the situation more casually. Writing this slop like you have just makes you look like a massive troll, or just plain dumb. This has to be a shit post right? no way you are this serious. Where do you think you are?? This isn't a shitpost. We (all entities) are serious. I think I'm on planet earth, dealing with people who take oaths to uphold justice so that the social contract can be fulfilled, yet we are so hesitant to take such a thing seriously, because we should all just take how people treat us casually, if the culture of what we have seen is the norm. To us, that seems irresponsible. Usually being an admin confers powers that make appropriate a more formal mode of engagement, because, casual engagement can be seen as rude, disrespectful, or even something like "Low-resolution" I should hope everyone takes the time and effort to be diligent in guarding against such infractions of treatment against themselves and the people they care for. My willness to learn decreases in proportion to how mistreated I am. Yet I tirelessly interact in good faith. If this isn't noted, nothing else needs to be, because nothing truly is being noted. "Yeah so he asked for evidence proving that you are innocent. Not what you got banned for because everyone can see that. Once more you have not posted any evidence to prove your claim of innocence." I can't see how, and that means that "everyone (definitionally includes me - standing up for my own respect and self-worth)" -can't- see it. I've directly addressed everyone in their own ways, respectfully, using what is provided to me. Once again, I am, and have, posted and are posting proofs, and my proofs in this previous case, shown to be disregarded as illegitimate. And yet they are proofs, links, evidence in fact, made actionable by their nature as external records of the affairs aforementioned. I have a question, I'd like for the next response to answer, directly, in the same way I am being. How can I stop a tired overburdened admin from reading a number linked to my playtime to determine my fate? How can I hold you all to the impressive, high standard that built the culture TitsRP is founded on? I'd like to know, because it would answer all my questions and the questions of every other player that may wander into your server. As well, the better cultural foundation will leave your staff with less problems overall, leading to a blessed outcome for everyone. Until that time, I pontificate the dual-nature of your team and how best to avoid incurring your wrath whilst actually attempting to provide real, workable solutions. https://www.titsrp.com/bans/ @ 3:44AM EST 10/9/2026 shows it clearly - One admin (STEAM_0:1:64502221) , under time constraints to meet multiple sitdowns (STEAM_0:1:203587004, STEAM_0:0:503422806, STEAM_0:1:17474179,STEAM_0:0:839744413)), cutting them short, being forced to jump to conclusions (MRDM + NITRP for the 3 people? Does that fix what they are doing?(without banning them again later, making more work for yourselves)). But anyone not given the time of day to be shown -what- they are doing wrong, and -why- will always be at the mercy of the culture (and people) that put them in that position. We are here to help, as players, characters, and as an organization, The Bank of Dark simply wishes to preform to -your- standard. Please make it clear what that standard is, as we have been referencing all rules-based materials meticulously. Eager to hear back from you all. Love you. Hope you are all well inside of our fast-changing world. Link to the other thread: Edited yesterday at 08:21 AM by Garry A 3rd Draft - Includes link for additional dialogue, finishing touches Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChefSoda Posted yesterday at 01:13 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:13 PM Forwarded to Steel Cahior for comment. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/#findComment-183550 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted yesterday at 01:50 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:50 PM 5 hours ago, Garry A said: To us, that seems irresponsible. Usually being an admin confers powers that make appropriate a more formal mode of engagement, because, casual engagement can be seen as rude, disrespectful, or even something like "Low-resolution" Well this is the second form you've blown up, where half of it is not needed, and you post no valid proof for why you should be unbanned. 5 hours ago, Garry A said: I can't see how, and that means that "everyone (definitionally includes me - standing up for my own respect and self-worth)" -can't- see it. I've directly addressed everyone in their own ways, respectfully, using what is provided to me. Once again, I am, and have, posted and are posting proofs, and my proofs in this previous case, shown to be disregarded as illegitimate You have posted no proof. Simple claims are not proof. 5 hours ago, Garry A said: And yet they are proofs, links, evidence in fact, made actionable by their nature as external records of the affairs aforementioned. There has not been a link from you on either appeal, what are you talking about? 5 hours ago, Garry A said: How can I stop a tired overburdened admin from reading a number linked to my playtime to determine my fate? How can I hold you all to the impressive, high standard that built the culture TitsRP is founded on? I'd like to know, because it would answer all my questions and the questions of every other player that may wander into your server. As well, the better cultural foundation will leave your staff with less problems overall, leading to a blessed outcome for everyone. Your playtime does not determine your fate. Read the rules and punishment guides on the forums if you don't want to get in trouble 5 hours ago, Garry A said: https://www.titsrp.com/bans/ @ 3:44AM EST 10/9/2026 shows it clearly - One admin (STEAM_0:1:64502221) , under time constraints to meet multiple sitdowns (STEAM_0:1:203587004, STEAM_0:0:503422806, STEAM_0:1:17474179,STEAM_0:0:839744413)), cutting them short, being forced to jump to conclusions (MRDM + NITRP for the 3 people? Does that fix what they are doing?(without banning them again later, making more work for yourselves)). But anyone not given the time of day to be shown -what- they are doing wrong, and -why- will always be at the mercy of the culture (and people) that put them in that position. We are here to help, as players, characters, and as an organization, The Bank of Dark simply wishes to preform to -your- standard. this also shows nothing. from this website you cannot see the sit length, and once again you are making baseless claims. Just because multiple people have been banned by him for MRDM | NITRP , doesn't mean he is jumping the gun on every single ban. Once steel posts his logs, and they prove that it was in fact MNLR I will deny it then. This is another shitpost of an appeal, with no actual evidence. Please take what Vex said in your last appeal and use it. Be more casual and not post hard to read slop with no evidence in them. You have access to see other's appeals, go and take a gander and see what a normal one looks like. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/#findComment-183551 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MistaMousey Posted yesterday at 02:03 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:03 PM 5 hours ago, Garry A said: How can I stop a tired overburdened admin from reading a number linked to my playtime to determine my fate? How can I hold you all to the impressive, high standard that built the culture TitsRP is founded on? I'd like to know, because it would answer all my questions and the questions of every other player that may wander into your server. As well, the better cultural foundation will leave your staff with less problems overall, leading to a blessed outcome for everyone. I cant make a decision without seeing the logs and full form evidence, but I can touch up on this. Fair warning, I wasn't present during the last forums post, so I do lack the knowledge of what exactly happened beyond the forums post itself, but I did read back to grasp an understanding. Overall, helping yourself out on these forums is to be as straightforward as possible, all the extra static noise brought up here wont exactly "help you" it just makes it a longer appeal to go through. In the future use screenshots or recordings (i use medal as its one button for as long as you want recorded) so staff can help you out on these much faster. I will reiterate what Vex has said previously and what Tali has just put up, kill out the extra stuff. It wont do anything other than make it look like a shit post, some of the info is needed, but formatting it without the unneeded stuff will only help you. Keep in mind, Titsrp is a nonserious rp server, this makes our rules differ from any other servers to exist. So with us being "nonserious" approaching calmer, more collected, aswell as a little more organized can and will only help you. I'm always open to answer a question when I'm on, even dming me on discord when im not in the server I'll respond as soon as i can for anything server related, but coming with an essay where half of it isnt needed turns people away. Like I stated however, I have to wait for chair to post logs to give you a real outcome here. I wish you the best in your coming decision though. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/#findComment-183552 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garry A Posted yesterday at 07:47 PM Author Share Posted yesterday at 07:47 PM (edited) Quote Well this is the second form you've blown up, where half of it is not needed, and you post no valid proof for why you should be unbanned. I don't accept the presumption. I stand by what I posted. Quote You have posted no proof. Simple claims are not proof. I do have proof, and we are not playing this game. Proof doesn't stop being proof when it stops being a medal link. Your forum should support uploading screenshots. Quote There has not been a link from you on either appeal, what are you talking about? The forums, bans, and conversation are just a few links I've provided. Your admin team is responsible for holding the "evidence" other people bring that apparently show me how foolish I look, whilst expressly not being up to code concerning your rules for such evidence. Are you going to tell me your own official documents and dealings are not valid and real here? Quote Your playtime does not determine your fate. Read the rules and punishment guides on the forums if you don't want to get in trouble Quoting the admin from the sitdown, which is in the presence of 2 or more individuals, and constitutes a court just as this forum does: "You have played for 3 days, you should know better" quote Steel Cahior Moments before a patient banker, endlessly griefed by MRDM, still believing in your administrative process, and is the one who requested the sit-down, gets a ban. And banning the person who calls for the sitdown is fucking retarded, if my explanations of it being suboptimal for you is too "wordy" to be taken seriously and fairly. Please read my post where I articulate to you how much I have indeed been in the presence of and actively study for the purposes of bettering myself and my playing experience, each and all of the rules and punishment guidelines, which indeed in the last forum, which proof i have provided, includes direct references to. To presume I havn't read them, after this point, would be an unfair character attack, and intellectually disingenuous for solving the problem at-hand. Quote this also shows nothing. Casually blaspheming your own logs is total insanity. Claiming your own sit and the server logs are useless makes this entire forum pointless. Whatever I post you can argue we arn't in-game, on-server, in real time, and that becomes your perfect defense inside of a flawed system. Quote Just because multiple people have been banned by him for MRDM | NITRP , doesn't mean he is jumping the gun on every single ban. It's proof as to the culture of your server late at night. Do you think the banker doesn't interact with the people who whisper in advert and ooc chat about the lack of admins during the wee-hours? Sorry your deathmatch zone is too hard to locate for these players, because instead they walk forward, take a right into the small hallway, and general begin open firing the moment a weapon graces their hand. This location on the map is indeed, just outside the bank. Quote This is another shitpost of an appeal, with no actual evidence. Please take what Vex said in your last appeal and use it. Be more casual and not post hard to read slop with no evidence in them. You have access to see other's appeals, go and take a gander and see what a normal one looks like. It's better to be articulate than casual, the moderation team would love justification by altering the way we present our case. In articulate terms: You disgrace us all with your hollow words, designed to attack character rather than discover the truth. This is casual as well, I am casually remarking this. Like I said before I've taken time to browse your forums and rules. I argue your words really do a disgrace to the general message to improve when I'm disclosing that I have indeed done exactly that. It's mean to not be heard and disregarded. Quote I cant make a decision without seeing the logs and full form evidence, but I can touch up on this. Quote Fair warning, ... Quote Keep in mind, ... Quote Like I stated however, I have to wait for chair to post logs to give you a real outcome here. I wish you the best in your coming decision though. In as few words, and as casually as possible You get the no noise version during the sitdown. If I don't record my side, you'll (the collective administrative team) argue I said nothing. As the thread OP, I shouldn't leave a scant message. It would leave your admin team with nothing to engage with. The "papertrail" is designed to negate that. I really feel it all belongs, and I'm going to keep calm about the fact nobody else supports that idea so we can agree where we can. If anything I post in a casual nature is flexed out and made into something it isn't, I'll be rightfully really pissed off I was forced to act that way just to come to talk at the table with everyone. I get everyone wants to rp casually, I don't expect to discipline my bank guard for improper behavior when he sings my clientele the alvin and the chipmunks song played on his stereo, with him singing along. I love that shit, it's beautiful. Being in a sitdown I asked for after being mistreated in-character only to be disregarded out-of-character makes me sad. It feels like everything I do in your server can be undone because someone wanted to hop on their alt and find their way into an armor pack, a monkey mask, and a gun. And the ban crashed my game again. It's really frustrating and makes me want to quit. At the drop of a hat, when a raider most likely not following the rules shows up, c4 detonates while I'm staring at it with my camera and I check chat to see nothing. Do I A) Defend my hard work now, or B) Take evidence, pray for a sitdown, and if no admin shows up, lose it all. When the sitdown occurs and I'm trying to make my case, I should be copy the logs. But if everyone is hair-triggered, they can ruin my day really fast and take that ability away from me. Throw in a few emote slaps from the other party to me, and some casual banter between the admin and the raider, and it's business as usual assigning blame. That's disgusting. It's really frustrating and makes me want to quit. rip money gun, MNLR raiders, and specifically raiders who conduct rule-less raids, can eat fresh dirt. Edited yesterday at 07:56 PM by Garry A 2nd Draft - Minor spelling error(s) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/#findComment-183555 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted yesterday at 08:10 PM Share Posted yesterday at 08:10 PM 19 minutes ago, Garry A said: Proof doesn't stop being proof when it stops being a medal link Post the medal link? 19 minutes ago, Garry A said: Are you going to tell me your own official documents and dealings are not valid and real here? We don't store server logs anywhere besides the staff who banned you's pc. Linking our bans page as evidence is not valid and proves nothing. mass rdm goes on at all points during the day. 19 minutes ago, Garry A said: Quoting the admin from the sitdown, which is in the presence of 2 or more individuals, and constitutes a court just as this forum does: "You have played for 3 days, you should know better" quote Steel Cahior He said this in a way there where you should've read our rules by now. If you had you would know what NLR is. It also states if someone breaks a rule on you, to not act upon it yourself. ( which you did ) 19 minutes ago, Garry A said: Claiming your own sit and the server logs are useless makes this entire forum pointless. Ban appeals are a place to appeal a ban if you have evidence proving your innocence or you were wrongfully banned. Based off the context given from you in the appeal and the lack of real evidence posted, you have no real reason to be appealing. 19 minutes ago, Garry A said: It's proof as to the culture of your server late at night It proves nothing 20 minutes ago, Garry A said: Do I A) Defend my hard work now, or B) Take evidence, pray for a sitdown, and if no admin shows up, lose it all. Do both? Medal is free and even the worst computers can run it I've repinged steel for him to post logs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/#findComment-183558 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted yesterday at 08:17 PM Share Posted yesterday at 08:17 PM I told you last appeal, your innecesant need to post as if you are writing a university entry piece is truly astonishing and will not help you. You can post screenshots, you need to upload them to imgur then paste the link. If you have no physical evidence I suggest you wait for Chair to post his logs and or clips instead of writing another journal entry to further clog up this already needlessly long appeal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/#findComment-183559 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted yesterday at 08:39 PM Share Posted yesterday at 08:39 PM until there are logs/clips i will hold my vote, but like the others said, less is sometimes more. You dont have to write out a presidential speech to prove innocents. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/#findComment-183564 Share on other sites More sharing options...
watch out steel chair Posted yesterday at 09:28 PM Share Posted yesterday at 09:28 PM Quote Death LOGS ---------------- Player The Rat King (The RAT King) (STEAM_0:0:604145721) killed Cliff Knox (Bank Manager) (STEAM_0:1:17474179) with weapon tfcss_bar <08-10-2026 / 23:52:15> Player The Rat King (The RAT King) (STEAM_0:0:604145721) killed Cliff Knox (Bank Manager) (STEAM_0:1:17474179) with weapon tfcss_bar <08-10-2026 / 23:50:27> Player Cliff Knox (Bank Manager) (STEAM_0:1:17474179) killed The Rat King (The RAT King) (STEAM_0:0:604145721) with weapon keys <08-10-2026 / 23:46:51> Player The Rat King (The RAT King) (STEAM_0:0:604145721) killed Cliff Knox (Bank Manager) (STEAM_0:1:17474179) with weapon weapon_m4_guitar5 <08-10-2026 / 23:45:04> [23:42:07] Player The Rat King (The RAT King) said /advert bank raid <08-10-2026 / 23:54:20> You claimed that Rat King never adverted bank raid and came back and killed them. You also claimed that they couldn't raid the bank because they weren't a bank raider, but any thief class can raid bank. You were extraordinarily disrespectful in the sit and what you said was entirely unnecessary. You didn't commit MNLR, but you still INLRed. Therefore, I'll be reducing your ban from 1w to 3d. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/#findComment-183568 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MistaMousey Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago Since the banning staff agreed to a reduction, I will follow their judgement and agree to a reduction to 3 Day Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/#findComment-183578 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts