ChefSoda Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago (edited) 19 hours ago, Garry A said: This isn't a shitpost. We (all entities) are serious. I think I'm on planet earth, dealing with people who take oaths to uphold justice so that the social contract can be fulfilled, yet we are so hesitant to take such a thing seriously, because we should all just take how people treat us casually, if the culture of what we have seen is the norm. 19 hours ago, Garry A said: How can I stop a tired overburdened admin from reading a number linked to my playtime to determine my fate? How can I hold you all to the impressive, high standard that built the culture TitsRP is founded on? I'd like to know, because it would answer all my questions and the questions of every other player that may wander into your server. As well, the better cultural foundation will leave your staff with less problems overall, leading to a blessed outcome for everyone. Until that time, I pontificate the dual-nature of your team and how best to avoid incurring your wrath whilst actually attempting to provide real, workable solutions. This superfluous non-sense was a pain to get through, but Chaoir’s logs do indicate that you broke only broke NLR 2x. Based on that, I wil go ahead and defer to the banning staff member's decision and + 1 for reduction to 3d ban Edited 19 hours ago by ChefSoda changed vote Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/page/2/#findComment-183579 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago You came back after dying twice and revenge rdm'd him once. Likewise from the banning staff member I'm a +1 for reduction to 3d Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/page/2/#findComment-183581 Share on other sites More sharing options...
choom Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago Banning staff member agrees on reducing your sentence, + logs back up the claim of it not being mass. I believe 3d is fair so I am +1 for Reduction to 3d Ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/page/2/#findComment-183607 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Now that this has been settled, Accepted. Ban will be reduced to 3d. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25751-continuing-conversations-in-proper-raiding-culture/page/2/#findComment-183611 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts