Jump to content

Player Report on Mean Drama Mongering Montgomery


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Kert Kobean

Your Steam ID:

I forgot

Who are you reporting?:

avaster (avaster)

Why are you reporting this player?:

for the last month this thing has done nothing but start arguments and target certain individuals (refer to comments made towards LeGerbs child). Tit roleplay should be a place of harmony and kindmindness, this player is NOT kind.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

Just scroll up in his chat logs over the last month (or mod logs if he deletes it all as soon as this report goes up)

I believe this mean player should receive a firm speaking to or perhaps even a timeout for this degenerative behavior thank you for your time
  • Haha 1

Thankfully with me seeing this post as soon as it was posted he hasn't managed to delete anything yet. He clearly seems to be a nuisance in the gen chat and was also recently hit with a second punishment for PTOX.

As for now, I'll remain on the fence but leaning towards action taken. He has two semi-recent PTOX strikes, so I'm not expecting him to be a class act. I just want to see what others have to say who have dealt with him before.
----------------------
Considering his prior punishments and his drama mongering demeanor in discord, I'll be +1 for action taken, and leave it to others who've dealt with him/have more "ball knowledge" to decide what action it is thats taken.
----------------------
It seems this rabbit hole goes far further than previously expected, judging from the evidence we have and the consistent back-and-forth that occurred. It would be best in this instance (for me) to remain neutral on the topic and allow for others to cast their votes. I wouldn't feel secure in voting +1 against Ava without doing the same for others involved in initially ragebaiting Ava.

Edited by turfburn
Updated Decision 2.0
1 minute ago, Kert Kobean said:

Kert Kobean (Kertmind)

Thanks for clearing that up, is there a reason you are reporting this and not "Rivtuu #KINDMIND" it seems as if all of this has been mainly directed towards them the past month. I do indeed see what you are speaking of though. 

2 minutes ago, MarkCX said:

Thanks for clearing that up, is there a reason you are reporting this and not "Rivtuu #KINDMIND" it seems as if all of this has been mainly directed towards them the past month. I do indeed see what you are speaking of though. 

Mainly because it's become so constant that it becomes obnoxious to talk around the arguments considering they are constantly held in gen chat and not a private forum

spacer.png

 

 

I'm gonna need more opinions on this, while this user is indeed rage-baiting constantly it just seems like back and fourth banter between these two users. While the user is technically breaking ptox rules it is being fueled it seems from the majority of messages i've gathered from this month alone. There is plenty more so research at your own will but these seem to be the worst other than the common "Fuck you" message. 

  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...