SublimeVibes Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Your In-Game Name: Officer Downbad Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86154931 Who are you reporting?: Ego STEAM_0:0:636762791 Why are you reporting this player?: Possible abuse. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Your In-Game Name: Officer Downbad Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86154931 Who are you reporting?: Ego STEAM_0:0:636762791 Why are you reporting this player?: This Moderator had a very rude and unprofessional interaction with me in my sit. I had a conversation with him about a player using entities to exploit a no-go killzone with Meth Gas. I wasn't sure of the rule so I PM'd the most senior staff at the time online (SexyBatman). When I did he informed me that it was against the rules as it broke the Basing Rule: Your base must not require special tools or prop-climbing. It must be raidable by a single person using a lock-pick or keypad-cracker Indicating if you need a gas mask to raid this base, it falls under needing special tools other than a lockpick and keypad cracker. This conversation highlighted and screenshotted below became incredibly unprofessional very quickly, as Ego told me I was wrong and 'Reaching' for a rulebreak. He insinuated I was breaking rules raiding a Meth Cook under a Civil Protection job, WITH A WARRANT. He said I had a major skill issue if I couldn't just heal while raiding simultaneously. Requiring heals to raid you also kind of just breaks the Basing rule too. I figured this was just a clever exploit. Regardless of the findings of the Basing rule, I find it very hostile and unprofessional to verbally insult my intelligence and tell me to go cry simply because I believed I was in the right in reporting this incident. I figured I may have even been onto a new basing exploit. But according to Ego, it is "Just the way things are". I don't believe a Trial Moderator that doesn't have the maturity or patience to be told they might be in the wrong, respectfully, without lashing out in a immature manner should hold power over the players of the server. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/unOp66J : Start of convo with SexyBatman CONVERSATION HIGHLIGHTED RAW WITH SEXYBATMAN: | PM to SexyBatman: Hey | PM from SexyBatman: whats up ☣[VIP] (OOC) Agustin Lambert: erm Officer Downbad can yo udelte your props | pibble teleported to kuromi complex. | PM to SexyBatman: Can people use meth gas to design an almost unraidable base without vision clouding and fast dying from it? | PM to SexyBatman: Like a bunch of vents ☣[VIP] (OOC) Agustin Lambert: Sorry DssJ.... ☣[VIP] (OOC) Agustin Lambert: the vault will be mine | PM to SexyBatman: I dont see it in the rules but I feel like its exploiting a bit Error loading sound for ornament physics/glass/glass_pottery_break1.wav invalid url or GET parameters Loading pet sounds for ornament Loaded sound for ornament https://titsrp.com/sounds/pets/bloxsanta_spawn.mp3 titsrp_pet_sounds/ornamentonlove1.mp3 ︻デ—一⋯ [LAG][✓] (OOC) DssJ: mods plz | PM from SexyBatman: i would say no as u would need a gas mask to raid u raidshaffws killed Deniz Undav using weapon_asmd5 ☣[VIP] [Advert] Agustin Lambert: OVER (not enough cops who tf left) | PM to SexyBatman: as in not against the rules or against the rules | PM from SexyBatman: Your base must not require special tools or prop-climbing. It must be raidable by a single person using a lock-pic | Cannot find matching player Then ❀[VIP] (OOC) Atro: That's it, I've had enough! Notification: [ALL Logs] 05-09-2026 @ 08-02.txt saved in data/slogs-saved-logs Notification: Your console logs have been automatically exported to 'data/slogs-saved-logs' | DssJ started a votekick against You (prop blocking PD and Mayor office) | PM to SexyBatman: Then here's a sit [VIP] (OOC) Officer Downbad: MB | pibble teleported Delta. [VIP] (OOC) Officer Downbad: I removed [VIP] (OOC) Officer Downbad: It https://imgur.com/a/k28SPIW : Convo with Ego CONVERSATION HIGHLIGHTED WITH EGO: Raw: ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: bro that not fail ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: its allowed [VIP] Officer Downbad: I just asked Sexy he said it is ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: it is not [Dat Kill] Has leveled up to level 33! [VIP] Officer Downbad: Wait ill pull thje rule he cited | Level Up Open the Leveling tab in the F4 menu to view your perks & talents Pruned 13 inactive clientside models ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: i need to see this new rule [VIP] Officer Downbad: our base must not require special tools or prop-climbing. It must be raidable by a single person using a lock-pick or keypad-c ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: yeah nah [VIP] Officer Downbad: Too long but under basing ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: thats not what that means at all [VIP] Officer Downbad: It clearly clearly says [BOOMBOX] Not playing boombox sound due to invalid entity or user turned off cl_disableboomboxes [VIP] Officer Downbad: Only a keypad cracker and lockpick [VIP] Officer Downbad: Standing in the gas ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: this is to avoid prop blocking and making a base cancer for entry with no clear way a meth base can absolutely abuse the fumes [VIP] Officer Downbad: You dont physically have long enough Player [1][ᓚᘏᗢ] was valid. Setting firearm license to true [Mr whiskers enjoyer] Buying Mrwhiskers 1k each trade Mr whiskers Got 1 xp for %s joined the server Atro killed tb7032 using tfcss_g36sup ❀[VIP] (OOC) Atro: and don't come back, you hear! The Mayor has just added the law: wep/swep out = aos 10k fine ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: !rules [VIP] Officer Downbad: Then why did SexyBatman say it was failbase before I made the sit Dat Kill suicided! [VIP] Officer Downbad: I made sure to ask first OwO4661EGPZR was killed by npc_fastzombie Warning: killicon not found 'npc_fastzombie' tb7032 was killed by worldspawn Notification: A Lightning Quest has started. Press <KEY:C> to see it! SexyBatman just won $350,000 from the lottery! quickz killed imnotgayonlyhomo using weapon_akcase_hardened Nick Wilder killed tb7032 using tfcss_msmc Dat Kill killed raidshaffws using weapon_akcase_hardened Dat Kill suicided! [VIP] Officer Downbad: That's not propblocking it's entity blocking which is a circumvention of the rules at that point Opened Sugar F4 Menu ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: yeah its nto fail ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: batman is off ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: for that one **********.com ItsNado was killed by worldspawn | PM to SexyBatman: Ego says you're wrong | Cannot find matching player And ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: get gas masks a meth base isnt fail because you dont have a mask also you can heal ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: mid way removing models/player/items/humans/top_hat.mdl, m_OwningEnt is invalid or model is invalid | pibble returned kuromi complex. ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: use any other raid tool to blow doors off | pibble returned Delta. ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: this is reaching [VIP] Officer Downbad: The entire inside and outside is gassed somehow [VIP] Officer Downbad: With one vent ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: yes ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: its a meth base Nick Wilder killed OwO4661EGPZR using tfcss_revolver tb7032 killed **********.com ItsNado using tfcss_amd ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: always been like that imnotgayonlyhomo ordered a search warrant for Deniz Undav. Reason: Undav METH LAB ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: always will be sigma[OWNU][Trial Mod] [Advert] pibble: | PM from Blacnova: ofc yo gay ahh gave me a dildo (Warn 1/2/3) ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: its meant to be cancer tb7032 was killed by worldspawn ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: and give you 0 value for raiding it The Mayor has given you all a $2,000 PAYDAY! ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: job for new players [VIP] Officer Downbad: Im a cop when I did wdym Nick Wilder was killed by worldspawn Atro was killed by worldspawn imnotgayonlyhomo killed Deniz Undav using tfcss_galil ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: welp its not fail at all you just didnt have a warrant to batter the doors ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: you wouldnt die from fumes [VIP] Officer Downbad: Yes i did too btw ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: did you batter doors [VIP] Officer Downbad: Are you reaching at me rulebreaking atp? [BOOMBOX] Not playing boombox sound due to invalid entity or user turned off cl_disableboomboxes [VIP] Officer Downbad: Yes I did [VIP] Officer Downbad: I had the warrant The Mayor has just removed the law: Sexy Batman is POS (punch on sight), punch when you see him ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: and you died? Player [32][Atro] was valid. Setting firearm license to true The Mayor has just removed the law: Delta gonna do giveaway soon The Mayor has just removed the law: mayor office is KOS to unwanted even cops [VIP] Officer Downbad: Yes Deniz Undav killed imnotgayonlyhomo using tfcss_aug ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: major skill issue Player [35][Zelenskyy] was valid. Setting firearm license to false Player [35][Zelenskyy] was valid. Setting firearm license to false Player [35][Zelenskyy] was valid. Setting firearm license to false Player [37][Firebirdjr] was valid. Setting firearm license to true Delta suicided! ☀[VIP] (OOC) imnotgayonlyhomo: denis nlr [VIP] Officer Downbad: Ok id love to see u raid it ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] Ego: hahahaha ☀[VIP] (OOC) imnotgayonlyhomo: you stupide mf | Ego returned You. [VIP] (OOC) Officer Downbad: Ego more like Ego trip The Mayor has just added the law: Only Officer Atro allowed to enter the mayor office, everyone else is KOS ⅅⅈⅇ[OWNU][Trial Mod] (OOC) Ego: cry 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25616-moderator-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Hi there, I want to go over this real quick. Batman was wrong in what he told you, using meth gas to help " defend " your base is completely allowed. What the rule is stating like ego mentioned, it's to prevent prop blockers and other stuff. Since you theoretically could get through the base with just a keypad cracker / lockpick the base is allowed. Ego was completely right on what he had told you, but at the end he did become rude. I will not deny that part. But he never claimed you broke a rule, just stated that you didn't have a warrant. ( Which without rubik diving into the logs, we can't tell if you did or didn't, so don't take what I say personally ). He just recently got trial mod, and hasn't had time to really mold into that character yet. I know I wasn't the most professional my first 2 weeks as staff. While I see where you were coming from your side, like ego said, it is just how it is on here. That's been allowed since before I became staff. But I am a +1 for a talking to with ego about professionalism 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25616-moderator-report/#findComment-182559 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ᓚᘏᗢ Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 I can admit Ego was rude in this sit but the other mod was just entirely wrong about the rules around Fail Base Needing a gas mask does not fall under needing a special tool I do think Ego could have been less harsh with you seeing as you were misinformed by another staff regardless -1 for any real form of punish. Maybe a conversation about how to conduct himself in a sit. - Whiskers 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25616-moderator-report/#findComment-182561 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ego Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 From my understanding you were misguided by a another staff member, I apologize if my words hurt your feelings, Ill work on my attitude going forward. Nonetheless I still stand by my decision regarding the rule break involving the meth tent. I felt like most of the sit was you not reciprocating to what I was trying to tell you and I hope after reading what the other staff have said you have a better understanding of what I was trying to inform you in the first place. - Ego 6 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25616-moderator-report/#findComment-182563 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 The rule is very specific with the tools. If it cant be raided with just a lockpick and keypad cracker then it isnt allowed. As someone that also solo raids and has for years. The gas is borderline impossible if you're not using C4/Timebombs to raid the base. And thats if youre not getting shot at in the process. +1 the rule is specific. If the admin team or Rubik wanted this changed to include gas masks then they would have added it when the new meth came out 4 years ago. As for the language used. A talking to is in order. While not that deep you presented a rulebreak. They dismissed it and in a rude way. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25616-moderator-report/#findComment-182565 Share on other sites More sharing options...
choom Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 To my understanding, using meth gas as a defense has always been allowed. Acknowledging that ego was rather coarse still doesn't warrant anything further in this scenario outside of practicing being more professional. -1 for any punishment outside of a talking too Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25616-moderator-report/#findComment-182566 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Civillian Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Honestly I can see where both you and Batman were coming from with this one, in a literal sense it does imply that this is not allowed. However, this rule is in place to specifically to prevent bases from only being raidable with c4 and blowtorch, meth gas provides area damage which while restrictive, does not entirely block access to the base physically. That being said, this still can make it virtually impossible to raid using lockpick/keypad cracker. Additionally I definitely think how ego behaved in this sit was unprofessional and inappropriate especially due to a senior staff member telling you otherwise and the rules being ambiguous. While this has been allowed in the past, I think that either more clarity needs to be added regarding this rule or we need to enforcing this as it is listed in the rules. I am +1 for talking to ego about his professionalism and for adding a clearer stance on this to the rules. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25616-moderator-report/#findComment-182568 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Sir Zapsworth Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 In terms of the rule itself, Tali is right. You are allowed to put your vents in the front of the base. I also thought that the majority of the sit was fine. Ego explains that it isn't a rule break and what the rules implications are actually for. I don't see really anything that Ego did wrong in the main meat of the conversation. He is just being blunt, not rude or disrespectful. However, I will say that the ending was unprofessional though. No reason to say "major skill issue" or "cry". Instead he should have just said something like "It does take skill, but its not impossible, and doesn't interfere with any current rules or guidelines." Either way, I am a -1 for punishment but a +1 to talk to him about professionalism and wording. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25616-moderator-report/#findComment-182570 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 6 Share Posted September 6 This has not been an issue, we have discussed this and came to the conclusion that this can be abused and as such you cannot use Meth Hoses for defense. Changes have been implemented (Hoses can be destroyed and the hose/gas cannot penetrate through world). Staff are not wrong for originally thinking it was okay as this was never enforced, from this point forward it will change to follow suit with how the rule is originally written. Should someone be using them for defense they will be asked to move the hose. As for Ego in the sit, he was blunt the only issue here is that he replied back to you 'cry', shouldn't have been said and is dealt with. I'll go ahead and close this off, thanks for taking the time to make the report. Accepted. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25616-moderator-report/#findComment-182576 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts