Vex Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 Considering we already have two very good points regarding this situation I don't have much more to add here. Based your priors and you were told to stop this should've have been have just been a Verbal and 'cut it out you know better'. Sounds like you were sorting out the RDM side with the reportee so as far as I am concerned the MRDM ban is void, considering no one else reported. I know this is frustrating for you guys as ex-staff but these people have not been staff before, they aren't going to get everything right, have a bit of patience, there are only do many scenarios you can try and prep people for. +1 for ban Removal change to a verbal for P-Tox. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25558-i-got-banned-for-talking-to-a-moderator-after-a-sit/page/3/#findComment-182067 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Waltuh Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 I think the main point of you're ban was calling DaniMagic "PedoMagicI think the main point of you're ban was calling DaniMagic "PedoMagic". I do not understand the MRDM part if the person agree that they didn't find it sufficient enough to give you any punishment whatsoever. As Mr Sir Zapsworth said, the comments were made in bad light, and you were spamming it which worsens the situation, but it is not worthy of a 2 week ban. +1 to change this to a PTox warn and remove MRDM comments Please don't make comments like this as it will get you into situations like this one. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25558-i-got-banned-for-talking-to-a-moderator-after-a-sit/page/3/#findComment-182068 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 I will be unbanning you shortly, please just refrain from saying anything along the lines of "pedomagik" proven or not its just not a good look. Accepted. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25558-i-got-banned-for-talking-to-a-moderator-after-a-sit/page/3/#findComment-182069 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts