Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Glorp said:

So I can't call you a stinkyhead anymore? calling somebody waht they are isnt allowed? where does it say I cannot do this.

I think we both know the difference between stinkyhead and what you said.
I am gonna leave it for the smods and higher now tho.

Just now, Woosh said:

I think we both know the difference between stinkyhead and what you said.
I am gonna leave it for the smods and higher now tho.

My point being that TOS stands for accusations, this is not an accusation, its pure fact, furthermore I was ALREADY SPOKEN TO and changed what I was saying afterwards. I listened to what the staff member told me to do I should not be punished, furthermore I stopped spamming chat

8 minutes ago, Glorp said:

At your own discretionm you already spoke to me and I feel like adding on a punishment to get me banned longer is unfair

I hear what you are saying and i should have handled it better but since it was my first time handling shit like that it was kinda bad. Blue shirt will handle the rest.
My excuses for my mistakes.

Just now, Woosh said:

I hear what you are saying and i should have handled it better but since it was my first time handling shit like that it was kinda bad. Blue shirt will handle the rest.
My excuses for my mistakes.

Own up to your own fucking mistakes and take accountability, quit using the SMods as shields that's not what they are there for.

21 minutes ago, Woosh said:

accusations without a proper report, is prohibited.

This is an important qualifier in the clause. This situation is not the same as hurling baseless p3do accusation. It was already reported, confirmed & accepted incident of a player's (DaniMagic) infraction of TOS 0.3. While perhaps Glorp's comments were inappropriate, treating this as a standard unfounded p3do accusation is unjustified. I am +1 for reduction to a warn for Spamming OOC.

Alrighty, so while I do agree that this situation was not handled the best, I will break down what I think.

First off the comments you made. While not a pedo acc, it was still a comment made in a bad light and you were spamming it. I do agree that you a 2w ban off of PTox for that situation was harsh and that has been fixed. This specifically should have resulted in a warn/verbal and noted along side a possible 30min giga which in a general sense was dealt with and will be treated as such.

Secondly, according to logs, you once again came back from your previous ban and MRDMd a group of people. Yes, only 1 person reported you, but all it takes is 1 person to report. I've heard that possibly in the past that you needed multiple/all members affected to report in order for it to escalate to a MRDM instead of just an RDM, but that isn't the case. If one person reports you, further action can be taken. Yes, you can pay off the person making a report if it was an RDM sit, but if it affects other people, it can be up to staff discretion.

Overall, I am usually for if you messed up the first time, its on you. If you were going to pay the reporter and get out of it/hash it out between players, I am for that as well. If the reporter and reported it dealt with it between themselves, then usually I take it as the report never existed. I am +1 for changing this to a PTox warn with a note of spamming ooc with the comment.

Based off the recent report/appeal (forgot which) but it was stated that you can get banned for 1 person reporting MRDM. While that happened, the other player agreed to accept payment and let you go. Which is perfectly allowed, and should've ended the sit once you paid ( as no one else has reported you ). Static wasn't aware of you being allowed to pay your way out, so I've educated him on that

 

Also you were brought already and told not to continue saying what you were saying, which should've been the end of that. 

 

Not sure why the punishment got added after you had a talking to, was told to stop, then did stop. The whole sit appears to have been mishandled from the information I've been given so I'm +1 for a full removal 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...