Rika Chan Posted June 15 Share Posted June 15 I am hacked on main Steam account, and would like to have all my items and cash transfered to my new account and if possible my levels too Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25283-i-am-hacked-on-main-steam-account/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 tali Posted June 16 Share Posted June 16 I'm sorry, but I do believe it is impossible for us to transfer over data like that from one steam account to another 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25283-i-am-hacked-on-main-steam-account/#findComment-179353 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rika Chan Posted June 17 Author Share Posted June 17 tali could you possibly transfer my 4 mil tom my new account? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25283-i-am-hacked-on-main-steam-account/#findComment-179445 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 {GN} Isaac Posted June 17 Share Posted June 17 8 minutes ago, Rika Chan said: tali could you possibly transfer my 4 mil tom my new account? We are regular staff& have no access to that.. only person who could maybe help is Rubik I don’t think there is anything he can do either.. don’t quote me just gotta wait for his response tho Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25283-i-am-hacked-on-main-steam-account/#findComment-179446 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 There's no way for me to transfer data from one account to another. Sorry Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25283-i-am-hacked-on-main-steam-account/#findComment-180306 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Rika Chan
I am hacked on main Steam account, and would like to have all my items and cash transfered to my new account and if possible my levels too
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25283-i-am-hacked-on-main-steam-account/Share on other sites
4 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now