Dunker Posted June 8 Share Posted June 8 (edited) Your In-Game Name: RadioHost Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103671434 Who are you reporting?: freakbobattack101 Why are you reporting this player?: He banned me for playertox and I was not brought to a sit to be told what I did wrong. I have no idea what I did. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mS6h2ft9iLuoZFzwU?invite=cr-MSxHc0QsMTgyMTA3NzQ0 I was banned for a week with no sit, gigamuted with no sit and not being told what i supposedly said wrong. In my ban it claims I have many player tox warns but I have no idea what this is talking about, my only player tox warn is from September. And a verbal I got for telling a guy in-game to not say the n word in chat, I was told this was going to be removed. I was actually having a good time on the server last night. Me and Ego were rping as radio tower hosts/engineers. Being banned with no sit, and gigamuted with no sit gave me no time or insight to explain myself or know what i did wrong. I still do not understand what this was given for. As you can see in the clip it was just outta no where. Also nubpc freakbob has bias towards me for me getting him in trouble in the past. Edited June 8 by Dunkerwickle 5 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25254-report-on-freakbobattack101-for-banning-me-for-player-tox-and-not-bring-me-to-a-sit/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted June 8 Share Posted June 8 (edited) To be fair these are your player tox priors for this year at least Still should have been pulled and spoken to, will send this to NUB rn Edited June 8 by Glorp 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25254-report-on-freakbobattack101-for-banning-me-for-player-tox-and-not-bring-me-to-a-sit/#findComment-179086 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted June 8 Author Share Posted June 8 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Glorp said: To be fair these are your player tox priors for this year at least Still should have been pulled and spoken to, will send this to NUB rn These are all from so long ago, besides the noob slayer one. I was not brought to a sit for any of these player tox verbals. But the was educated etc, was me telling a guy ingame to not say the n word. i thought that one was removed but guess not. Edited June 8 by Dunkerwickle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25254-report-on-freakbobattack101-for-banning-me-for-player-tox-and-not-bring-me-to-a-sit/#findComment-179087 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted June 8 Author Share Posted June 8 (edited) I just realized the reason is for saying kill all jews in the notes? Why would he not bring me to a sit for this and let me explain. Obviously I didnt mean that. Me and Sandwich Man used to banter about himself being Jewish all the time, in vc and with anons. The reason i said that before is because someone was saying iffy stuff about jews before that. It was just a shock factor thing, not like a said a slur, accusation, etc. Maybe if I said **** id get it but really? I support @Succ The Zuccand @Sandwich Man All I have is a verbal from pluto which I explained, and then the noob slayer one is valid. Other then that I have no playertox things since January. I sincerely feel its just because nubpc doesnt like me. I deserve my due diligence for being abruptly banned with no sit, or talking too, etc. If this is somehow allowed now thats yeah. Edited June 8 by Dunkerwickle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25254-report-on-freakbobattack101-for-banning-me-for-player-tox-and-not-bring-me-to-a-sit/#findComment-179091 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted June 8 Share Posted June 8 You MUST be brought to a sit for an explanation before you get punishment. +1 on those grounds alone 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25254-report-on-freakbobattack101-for-banning-me-for-player-tox-and-not-bring-me-to-a-sit/#findComment-179099 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 8 Share Posted June 8 (edited) Accepted, you will be unbanned due to the negligence in this sit, and I will await Nub to respond to me and we will discuss what needs to happen for this. Granted you should have been given a warn at MINIMUM and a 3d being fair, but this is ridiculous and grossly mishandled. Edited June 11 by Blue. 5 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25254-report-on-freakbobattack101-for-banning-me-for-player-tox-and-not-bring-me-to-a-sit/#findComment-179109 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts