Inventory

toolsac101

Bug 

Description: Whenever you come back onto the server your inventory wont load back in, sometimes the items will come back but other times it will just completely erase it can also erase all of your bank items (it happened to me)

How to reproduce: re-connect to the server and look at your inventory (i dont think it is happening to every person)

Priority: HIGH

This is not actually an issue. The way that inventory works is that all players have their items stored in the SQL storage of the forums. When you log onto the server, the server contacts the forums' SQL storage for your inventory. Only a certain amount of people can contact the SQL at the same time. So what you need to do is just join the server and wait like 20 minutes. At that point your client and the server will have contacted the SQL and you will have access to your inventory (sorry if I butchered any of that, Sugar).

What does this mean and why do you care? Our current package only allows 25 users to access the DB at the same time. If it goes over, it closes and does it again. So for example, if there are 30 users browsing the forums, 50 people ingame, you're already up to 80 simultaneous connections. That's not really how it works but it's kinda how it works in simple terms. Ever wonder why you don't have your inventory items? Yea, that's why.

here's the exact quote

On mobile can't fix that weird url thing