Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Faimi changed the title to player report on Scythekill
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Faimi said:

Your In-Game Name:

Faimi

Your Steam ID:

76561198093638873

Who are you reporting?:

Scythekill (STEAM_0:1:221823082)

Why are you reporting this player?:

Hard rdm while he was cop....

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

kills logs https://ibb.co/qFj930Qk

Ok I was expecting this to be a single rdm situation, but it does seem this guy was killing you a lot. What was the context for this? Do you have anything else besides logs to help?

Edited by Blue.

I remember being in the police station and having fun  in there, I wasn't even talking to him and he started killing me (there was no kill on duty law) and then he started spawn killing me. Then as soon as I started complaining in chat to ask the admins for help, he disconnected. I also tried using the call staff function in game several times but probably no one was available. Maybe he knew and took advantage of it. I only have the full logs downloaded as a help, nothing else, but I think it's clear that he started doing random kills. I was a bartender so I couldn't even do anything to him. I usually do raids and kidnap, maybe he wanted revenge, I don't know, it doesn't make sense what he did.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\titsrp-bans

If there isnt a slogs folder there, try

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\slogs-saved-logs

Post the whole notepad file

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...