Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Your In-Game Name:

Parth Patel

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:864675977

Who are you reporting?:

FAPGOD (STEAM_0:1:507339894) [Discord: 435030952482439169]

Why are you reporting this player?:

Getting players to -rep me getting me from 106 rep to 99

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

https://imgur.com/a/lbdaxi7

 

I would not be reporting this, but i think only rubik can remove these reps.

Edited by Parth Patel
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25099-player-report-on-fapgod-repbombing/
Share on other sites

Hello Parth. Admins have the ability to remove rep. I’m not sure the exact ruling on rep bombing, although at this extent where he is going out of his way to tell people to minus rep you seems extreme. I’m going to hold back on my vote for now while other staff fill in on the ruling, and I’ll circle back to this message.

4 hours ago, Parth Patel said:

Your In-Game Name:

Parth Patel

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:864675977

Who are you reporting?:

FAPGOD (STEAM_0:1:507339894) [Discord: 435030952482439169]

Why are you reporting this player?:

Getting players to -rep me getting me from 106 rep to 99

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

https://imgur.com/a/lbdaxi7

 

I would not be reporting this, but i think only rubik can remove these reps.

We can remove them, just keep in mind its not something we punish for unless he keeps doing it after, will tell him to stop though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...