soulvious Posted April 28 Share Posted April 28 Your In-Game Name: Soulvious Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:527624259 Who are you reporting?: Garkios Gadoni Why are you reporting this player?: The racisms Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/imported-clips/clips/mBdiNIDQtRjhs6NEl?invite=cr-MSxKQWosNDg5MjEwNzky&v=33 Lol I never report people but honestly im just doin this to spite him 1 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25048-yikes/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted April 30 Share Posted April 30 Hi @soulviousI'm very sorry he said these things to you. Do you have a Steam ID I can link to his account? I tried info'ing him inside the discord but he must've changed his name. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25048-yikes/#findComment-177174 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 Ok so try not to say things like "doing it out of spite" bc we dont allow posts like that, however I get that you dont actually mean being petty for revenge. This user has an extensive player toxicity record along with multiple bans about "needing to sober up" This is clearly an unstable person struggling with addiction and they need to take some time away extensively before they end up permad. +1 for a 6mo player toxicity / priors ban with a note for perma for next player toxicity offense. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25048-yikes/#findComment-177291 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 This player does have a lot of recent priors for Player Tox, but hasn't seen a ban a ban exceeding 1w. Personally, I'm +1 for 1mo ban I think he needs some time off from the game and I think this is a fair time away Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25048-yikes/#findComment-177314 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hidden Chaos Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 I have personally had to deal with him. He was spouting off drunk and Started acting crazy in a sit that he made over someone calling him fat. I let him know he should prob just hop off if he is to drunk. He just wanted to play the game he said so I let him go play. He waited like 2 houra and started saying "I want to S***T myself" and several other self harm comment. I ended up having to kick him from the server. I am inclined to agree with Blue here. This is just context for what I have experienced. From the clip provided he is clearly still drunk and doing close to the same shit. I will be +1 for 6mo ban for PTOX/PRIORS I agree also that with a note, following this ban if found guilty again he should be brought up for Perma if it continues. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25048-yikes/#findComment-177319 Share on other sites More sharing options...
NuBpC Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 I personally haven’t encountered this player but based off everyone’s accounts of the guy and his priors I’m definitely for 6mo PTOX ban. This behavior is ridiculous. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25048-yikes/#findComment-177322 Share on other sites More sharing options...
oRuin Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 (edited) Homie needs to check into rehab and therapy, Had to deal with him the other night when he was talking about committing suicide amongst other things, and mid sit he took a shot and gagged and almost puked on the mic. I hope he gets some help with whatever he's going thru +1 for 6mo ptox ban so bro can work on himself . Edited May 2 by oRuin Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25048-yikes/#findComment-177357 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted May 3 Share Posted May 3 ACCEPTED user will recieve a 6mo player toxicity / priors ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25048-yikes/#findComment-177360 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts