Parth Patel Posted April 23 Share Posted April 23 Your In-Game Name: Parth Patel Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:864675977 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:1:695796878 Why are you reporting this player?: Player tox Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes \ This toxic behavior isnt allowed on this server. 1 1 1 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25019-player-tox-in-ooc/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Waltuh Posted April 23 Share Posted April 23 (edited) This is very weird. Did Nicheness know you were a minor before he made those comments, or has he heard you speak to assume your a minor? While he didn't say the f slur (until the next message), its inferred in his first message. His second message directly says "faggie" as a targeted adjective towards you. It's just a warn since he doesn't seem to have any priors for this typa stuff. EDIT: After reading Kert Kobeans Message, I've updated my vote based on the newly evaluated severity of the situation. +1 for a 2-3 month ban Edited April 23 by Waltuh Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25019-player-tox-in-ooc/#findComment-176879 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted April 23 Author Share Posted April 23 Just now, Waltuh said: Did Nicheness know you were a minor before he made those comments, or has he heard you speak to assume your a minor? me and him have spoke before, he has refered to me as little indian boy multiple times in ooc. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25019-player-tox-in-ooc/#findComment-176881 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Waltuh Posted April 23 Share Posted April 23 Alright, I stand by the message I sent, and my vote. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25019-player-tox-in-ooc/#findComment-176883 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted April 23 Share Posted April 23 Even after you told him you were a minor in ooc, he still responded with his message and doubled down. IMO the guy clearly didn't show any remorse or even do himself a favor and stop typing. Considering he knew your age and still made that comment, it's a pretty direct violation of TOS 0.3. I'll be +1 for a 3mo ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25019-player-tox-in-ooc/#findComment-176884 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted April 23 Share Posted April 23 I was present during this and I'm sure Nicheness knew just as well as me what would happen. What makes this the worst is alleged knowledge of age by parth and doubling down using a homophobic slur. For now I will be +1 for a 3m ban due to just no signs of remorse. I will be open to change whether nicheness comments. Lean Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25019-player-tox-in-ooc/#findComment-176891 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted April 23 Author Share Posted April 23 Still being toxic when i asked him a simple question 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25019-player-tox-in-ooc/#findComment-176892 Share on other sites More sharing options...
nicheness Posted April 23 Share Posted April 23 when do i get boomed 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25019-player-tox-in-ooc/#findComment-176900 Share on other sites More sharing options...
nicheness Posted April 24 Share Posted April 24 Hello I nicheness deeply apologize for my actions 3 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25019-player-tox-in-ooc/#findComment-176901 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted April 24 Share Posted April 24 ew, he even doubled down by calling you a slur. This player has no priors relating to player toxicity. +1 for 3m ban for player tox/TOS 0.3 + note Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25019-player-tox-in-ooc/#findComment-176930 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts