Godiva Posted April 19 Share Posted April 19 Your In-Game Name: Godivaa Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:959502836 Who are you reporting?: WhaleThePale STEAM_0:0:22331287 Why are you reporting this player?: I heard processors in his base so I raided it, during the raid it was literally impossible to figure out where to go next and I had to blowtorch multiple different areas before I could get up to where his ents where at, which where impossible to reach without propclimbing or a jump swep. He was also basing with the builder class and I wouldn't really be bothered to make a report but he has a ton of playtime and should know better. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://youtu.be/cF7q4X35dmM 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25002-failrp-basing-as-builder-class/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted April 19 Share Posted April 19 What is that gun skin bro wat da heelll (goofy guy) Player has a verbal prior for failrp, the base is pretty cool but unfortunately, he is not allowed to base like this as the builder and his base cannot be navigated easily unless you have a jump swep. +1 for a warn for Failbasing and education in game of how to base properly (with builder aswell) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25002-failrp-basing-as-builder-class/#findComment-176712 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted April 19 Share Posted April 19 Na bro that gun is tuff as hell Anyway, yeah I think a warn here is fine, as mentioned he has only 1 other verbal for something similar so ill be +1 for a warn for Failbasing! As also mentioned this player should also 1000% be educated on the rules of basing and the dos and donts of builder! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25002-failrp-basing-as-builder-class/#findComment-176713 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted April 19 Share Posted April 19 Yeah, this is definitely a warn. You need a clear path to get around the base, and you must be able to access entity rooms with keypad cracker/lockpick alone. Having it so you need to use jump sweps, nocollided props w/ no distinguishing colors and mats, and otherwise... Yeah that's just rule breaking galore. +1 Warn for Failbase 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25002-failrp-basing-as-builder-class/#findComment-176717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 19 Share Posted April 19 Accepted. I also agree with a warn especially due to the offenders behavior in this report. Originally I wasn't really gonna say it was that bad, but you have a prior already for the builder job, and your attitude in this report is dookie. @WhaleHeres your education. Read the rules. You may not build a base suspended in the air (skybase) unless you are the The Builder job. The Builder can only public base and his base must be a skybase or a base on the street, not in a building. This job should be used for things such as gambling stands and fun/interactive public bases, using it to actually base is FailRP. Common sense applies with where you can build. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25002-failrp-basing-as-builder-class/#findComment-176747 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts