Rook from R6 Posted April 11 Share Posted April 11 Your In-Game Name: isidro Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:555071826 Who are you reporting?: PRODAMANE34000, ID STEAM_0:1:384048171 Why are you reporting this player?: RDM twice from same player, once in PD, and once in the street, if i had to guess they are about 10 minutes apart. and at the current time there is noone taking sits Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: PD RDM :https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/muhBLikVkDCCnS5NV?invite=cr-MSxyZTksMTk0Nzg4MjMz&v=71 Street RDM: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/muhTGRw2Qng13jmfx?invite=cr-MSx6YmcsMTk0Nzg4MjMz&v=34 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24946-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 12 Share Posted April 12 They have a very recent MRDM + IRDM ban so I am +1 for a week ban for IRDMx2 / Priors Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24946-rdm/#findComment-176358 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Homer Posted April 12 Share Posted April 12 I agree with Blue +1 for week ban. In both clips you have no weapon out and you are not doing anything that would make you KOS. Therefore, the player did RDM you and with priors I believe that justifies a week ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24946-rdm/#findComment-176363 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted April 12 Share Posted April 12 I had a sit with this player today, where a warn/verbal was issued can't remember which. Regardless I am +1 for a 3d-1w ban due to lack of intent to rp and priors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24946-rdm/#findComment-176374 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted April 12 Share Posted April 12 The user will be receiving a 1w ban for IRDM x2 / Priors ACCEPTED 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24946-rdm/#findComment-176382 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts