soulvious Posted April 8 Share Posted April 8 YOU'S A BITCH ASS BOI @Blacnova I WAS PAID WITH BIRDSEED TO SAY THIS. NOT GONNA SAY WHO BUT THIS BIRDSEED IS FUCKING YUMMY 1 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24924-blacnova/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted April 8 Share Posted April 8 I will drop a nuke on your nest Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24924-blacnova/#findComment-176193 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted April 9 Share Posted April 9 This is just so funny!!!!! I wonder who would pay you with birdseeds to do this though Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24924-blacnova/#findComment-176230 Share on other sites More sharing options...
playboycartifan123 Posted April 9 Share Posted April 9 *INHALES* TF!? U SAYING!? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24924-blacnova/#findComment-176232 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted April 10 Author Share Posted April 10 Sorry brother. If it helps any you could pay me birdseed and Ill spill the beans on who asked me 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24924-blacnova/#findComment-176269 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now