Godiva Posted April 6 Share Posted April 6 Your In-Game Name: Godviaa Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:959502836 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:0:391707543 Why are you reporting this player?: Alright so I'm not really sure if this is considered RDM, if I'm wrong you guys can just close this report, also sorry but I don't have a clip. I was raiding someone named Auntie, nobody else owned the door and while I was still raiding, his friend The More Real Mayor came and said "Party assist" from the end of industrial and killed me (I was raiding at the industrial elevator place outside of it) and after he killed me he got added to the door then bought the door. I couldn't really find out much about this in the rules like yeah I did shoot his friend Auntie, but I was mid raid and he was literally nowhere near me and I was raiding for a few minutes already before he ran over to me and shot me. Plus he wasn't on doors to begin with. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/1ItzMlS 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24910-maybe-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godiva Posted April 6 Author Share Posted April 6 42 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: Are you still in-game? If so. Grab damage logs, and party logs. Then scroll back to the party assist and get that too. Otherwise we cant really do anything with just the door logs. No I'm not, I don't think there are any partys log or if there is I missed it. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24910-maybe-rdm/#findComment-176097 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted April 6 Share Posted April 6 (edited) 2 hours ago, Dunkerwickle said: Why does he need party logs? You cannot defend a base if your not on doors period. It does not matter if you're in a party with a base owner, you still cannot defend it. You must be on the front door(s) of the base before a raid starts to defend it. Its getting everything in order to actually confirm if it was just 1 count of FailRP rather than multiple. I'm covering all the bases here. Given he's not in game tho to get anything nor did he get anything else. Theres nothing to work with anyways. EDITED: So I'm retarded. Basically didnt see the "said party assist" at the bottom so he didnt do it in the right format even. I'm +1 here. Timing everything within 1min of the infraction points to enough evidence for me to say that he countered. I'll lean to a note here for "FailRP|Defending against a raid without being on doors" as it's not an incredibly serious offense just an annoying one. Edited April 6 by Succ The Zucc I can't read worth shit. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24910-maybe-rdm/#findComment-176098 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Homer Posted April 6 Share Posted April 6 Hey Godiva, looking at the image you provided it does look like you were killed by the player in question. Now, the logs also show the player buying the door after killing you. Furthermore, the player you are reporting did not /yell party assist. I also don't see anywhere in the logs where you damaged the player. So, all signs are pointing to RDM. Now, since you claim you were raiding and then he bought the doors after killing you I believe your story is consistent with what I see in the logs you attached. Considering this information, I would have to go +1 for punishment unless @Odcinek has proof against these claims. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24910-maybe-rdm/#findComment-176106 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Byonic Posted April 8 Share Posted April 8 after looking at the Screen shot you can see STEAM_0:0:391707543 ( Reported player ) says party assist then kills STEAM_0:0:959502836 ( Reporting player ) after player is killed STEAM_0:0:391707543 is now allowed to own doors then is co-owning doors. I am +1 on this report for STEAM_0:0:391707543 to receive a warn for [ Failrp ] - Counter raided while not on doors Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24910-maybe-rdm/#findComment-176198 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted April 11 Share Posted April 11 @Odcinekhas two priors for FailRP, one of which is for defending while not on doors. Since staff all agree on the punishment and he hasn't responded to this report with any evidence to disprove your claims, he will be receiving a warn for FailRP - Party assisting to defend while not on doors. Report Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24910-maybe-rdm/#findComment-176307 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts