Dunker Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Dunkerwinkle Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103671434 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:0:81241219 asdf12345 Why are you reporting this player?: Using a gun stand, unbreakable entity, in his build with his base. It also exploits the door not being able to be trishaed. Either way this is not allowed and this guy should defiantly know this. There is no staff on which is why im making this ticket and lost a trisha dude to this exploit. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/moReDYuB1-k4nI2Oa?invite=cr-MSxsQkQsMTgyMTA3NzQ0&v=15 Do not abuse non-destructible entities when building your base. This means using them for anything other than their intended purpose. He is abusing it and is very obviously not using it for its purpose. Edited March 29 by Dunkerwickle 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24881-using-unbreakable-entities-in-build-of-base/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 This player has more than enough playtime to know this is not allowed. Considering this + how a rule like this should be obvious and he isn't new, I will be +1 for a warn. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24881-using-unbreakable-entities-in-build-of-base/#findComment-175824 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted March 29 Share Posted March 29 Y'know this isn't the first time I've seen this same rule broken from an active/high hour player, you'd think it'd be pretty obvious that this isn't allowed.. Seeing as this player has been here for a pretty long time and a high amount of hours, I will be +1 for a warn for FailRP. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24881-using-unbreakable-entities-in-build-of-base/#findComment-175827 Share on other sites More sharing options...
FlamE^v^ Posted March 30 Share Posted March 30 Whatup bro, my bad for that. I didn’t know the Trisha launcher couldn’t break the props behind the stand. That’s on me! I wasn’t trying to exploit anything. My intention with the general stand was just to add an extra layer for a crouch entrance since you can jump through the normal stand. Won’t happen again. If you lost your Trisha launcher because of this, next time I see you on... I’ll PM you and compensate you for it! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24881-using-unbreakable-entities-in-build-of-base/#findComment-175857 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted March 30 Share Posted March 30 After being a long time player myself I had no knowledge of the gun stand not being Trish able, let alone blowtorched or c4ed possibly. I was told he used it for a cool jump crouch, given the circumstances of his genuiness when he approached me asking for my expert opinion. No previous warns, Standout player, just a note about clarifying party defense rules I will be +1 for a verbal and note added for failrp (using non destructible entity for base) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24881-using-unbreakable-entities-in-build-of-base/#findComment-175858 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted March 31 Share Posted March 31 User will receive a verbal due to the fact that you can indeed crouch jump through the stand, and the fact that this is his first infraction for such an offense. @FlamE^v^ please understand in the future that you may not use unbreakable entities at all as part of your defense/entrance even if you can get through them. This is because, as shown in the video, projectiles like trishas are still blocked. Accepted 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24881-using-unbreakable-entities-in-build-of-base/#findComment-175891 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts