Hex_ Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 Your In-Game Name: Hex Your Steam ID: Steam ID 76561198096205921 Who are you reporting?: Moon78058GWVDG STEAM_0:0:144966839 Why are you reporting this player?: Made a pedophilic accusation at me by -repping me, stating that I "touched kids". No idea who this even is, I have never interacting with them as far as I'm aware of, but I'm pretty pissed off because I made 4 reports on this over the course of about an hour and i couldn't get any response or even just a dm that it would be taken care. I ended up logging off so I wouldn't become frustrated and screenshotted the evidence as it sat in chat. Don't know what else I can even say here, This guy is just someone who doesn't seem to understand that saying that about someone is disgusting because the crime itself is beyond sickening, and false accusations could end someone's future. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/6BYtybZ 4 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24701-extreme-toxicity-with-accusations/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 This player you are reporting is new, but the intent seemed pretty malicious and uncaring of the consequences, regardless we have zero tolerance for serious accusations such as that, as everyone knows they can badly damage someone's reputation. For that I will be +1 for a 2w Ban 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24701-extreme-toxicity-with-accusations/#findComment-174767 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bukavac Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 Henchy Stole the words out of my mind on this one I will also be +1 for a 2w Ban aswell. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24701-extreme-toxicity-with-accusations/#findComment-174768 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 Sorry to hear this happened Hex its gross when people say stuff like that, also that you werent getting helped. Thank you for making the report! +1 for 2 week ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24701-extreme-toxicity-with-accusations/#findComment-174769 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 HOLY SMOKES !!!!! +1 for 2 wk ban AND removal of rep 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24701-extreme-toxicity-with-accusations/#findComment-174770 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 These are blatant pedo accusations and even if the player is new, he doesn't seem to understand the weight of his words and clearly has malicious intent. I'm gonna be +1 for a 2w ban and removal of rep 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24701-extreme-toxicity-with-accusations/#findComment-174771 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 Nothing more to add, +1 for 2w ban 2 and removal of rel 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24701-extreme-toxicity-with-accusations/#findComment-174773 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 That's awful Hex, I'm sorry this happened! +1 for a 2w ban and removal of rep 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24701-extreme-toxicity-with-accusations/#findComment-174774 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24701-extreme-toxicity-with-accusations/#findComment-174784 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts