Dunker Posted February 21 Share Posted February 21 Your In-Game Name: Dunkerwinkle Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103671434 Who are you reporting?: wantedfish (STEAM_0:0:608788011) , Bryanlemon0 (STEAM_0:1:791127661) Why are you reporting this player?: These players walked into theater and stayed there when being a terrorist and people came to kill them. I votebanned bryan because no one took my sit and as soon as I votebanned bryan, wanted left the game. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/maiYRtgajiOKZy1fS?invite=cr-MSxadkUsMTgyMTA3NzQ0&v=28 I hate rulebreakers. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24655-evil-rule-breaking-players-doing-a-terroist-attack-as-terroist-walking-into-and-staying-in-theater-to-avoid-being-killed/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted February 21 Share Posted February 21 Dunker I agree with you 100% on hating rule breakers. But looking at these guys profiles, they have nothing about this on there, and most likely didn't know this wasn't allowed. I'm +1 for education and a note next time they are on. This is because, just adding a note, wouldn't educate them, because they can't see it or have known about it. I would like to add I love your music of choice for this clip. I think I will go get some chick-fil-a now. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24655-evil-rule-breaking-players-doing-a-terroist-attack-as-terroist-walking-into-and-staying-in-theater-to-avoid-being-killed/#findComment-174455 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted February 21 Author Share Posted February 21 7 minutes ago, Tali said: Dunker I agree with you 100% on hating rule breakers. But looking at these guys profiles, they have nothing about this on there, and most likely didn't know this wasn't allowed. I'm +1 for education and a note next time they are on. This is because, just adding a note, wouldn't educate them, because they can't see it or have known about it. I would like to add I love your music of choice for this clip. I think I will go get some chick-fil-a now. Yeah but most the time when people say just for education it really never happens. Which I understand, who wants to go out their way to look for these people. I feel like a note is suffice so that its there on their profile if they do it again and documented. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24655-evil-rule-breaking-players-doing-a-terroist-attack-as-terroist-walking-into-and-staying-in-theater-to-avoid-being-killed/#findComment-174456 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted February 21 Author Share Posted February 21 Actually this guy can just get a education momment. After talking to the loving community member Piklas, I was too harsh to a new player. Because of this I will be giving out 10 map tours to new players. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24655-evil-rule-breaking-players-doing-a-terroist-attack-as-terroist-walking-into-and-staying-in-theater-to-avoid-being-killed/#findComment-174459 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted February 22 Share Posted February 22 9 hours ago, Dunkerwickle said: Actually this guy can just get a education momment. After talking to the loving community member Piklas, I was too harsh to a new player. Because of this I will be giving out 10 map tours to new players. This is why you are the best. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24655-evil-rule-breaking-players-doing-a-terroist-attack-as-terroist-walking-into-and-staying-in-theater-to-avoid-being-killed/#findComment-174467 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted February 22 Share Posted February 22 What the hell was that audio? Also while I am +1 for education like you said its rare to ever find these players unless they're in the discord or forums. Bryan has a little more history than the other guy though. He's got some warns and bans as well as 61 or so hours played. Being as how their is an entire section on the rules dedicated to terrorists, I'd say a warn might've been fair depending on how the sit went, but since they already got votebanned a note is fine. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24655-evil-rule-breaking-players-doing-a-terroist-attack-as-terroist-walking-into-and-staying-in-theater-to-avoid-being-killed/#findComment-174492 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 Rulebreakers are scum and deserve the max punishment which is why I'm +1 for a note on his profile and education. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24655-evil-rule-breaking-players-doing-a-terroist-attack-as-terroist-walking-into-and-staying-in-theater-to-avoid-being-killed/#findComment-174506 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted February 25 Share Posted February 25 Cut and dry, these guys got vote banned so I am +1 for a note and a stern talking to Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24655-evil-rule-breaking-players-doing-a-terroist-attack-as-terroist-walking-into-and-staying-in-theater-to-avoid-being-killed/#findComment-174560 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted February 25 Share Posted February 25 ACCEPTED "education" and a note will be their punishment....if ever seen Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24655-evil-rule-breaking-players-doing-a-terroist-attack-as-terroist-walking-into-and-staying-in-theater-to-avoid-being-killed/#findComment-174596 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts