Miami mint vape Posted January 23 Share Posted January 23 Your In-Game Name: Delta Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:148071620 Who are you reporting?: Chefsoda , STEAM_0:0:409608916 Why are you reporting this player?: He was given a second verbal warning for fail base when he just recently picked up a previous fail base verbal , i would like this to be changed to a formal warning Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24518-double-verbal-warnings-for-fail-base/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve Harrington Posted January 23 Share Posted January 23 Hello Delta, I took Both of these sits for Fail basing the first one I do remember wasn't a Extreme case just made a mistake(reason for the Verbal). I did take your sit for Mr. Chefsoda and cancelled your vote kick to be able to take the sit. Teleported to him and saw a head glitch spot(more extreme in this case) and informed Mr. Chefsoda that's not something he should be able to do and him playing on the server and having some experience as well as them being so recent to each other, I feel that I acted to haste with my verbal today and think he should Receive a proper warn. +1 From Steve! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24518-double-verbal-warnings-for-fail-base/#findComment-172960 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miami mint vape Posted January 23 Author Share Posted January 23 Thank you steve for understanding i dont want these things to be overlooked moving forward as that sets precedent 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24518-double-verbal-warnings-for-fail-base/#findComment-172964 Share on other sites More sharing options...
pibble Posted January 23 Share Posted January 23 Seeing that these notes both pertain to Fail Basing and were both issued within 2 weeks of each other this should of clearly should of been a full warn, For Steve i would just be mindful of checking whether or not a player has prior warns/notes next time using !warns and searching using his SteamID before handing out any kind of note/punishment out since if Delta had never reported this he could of easily just gotten away with a 2nd note instead. I am +1 for a full warn on ChefSoda Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24518-double-verbal-warnings-for-fail-base/#findComment-172969 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted January 23 Share Posted January 23 I can totally see where Steve is coming from and how the mistake was made, and I’m in full agreement for the full warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24518-double-verbal-warnings-for-fail-base/#findComment-172971 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 23 Share Posted January 23 Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24518-double-verbal-warnings-for-fail-base/#findComment-172972 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts