Randy Posted January 21 Share Posted January 21 Your In-Game Name: Donut Cat Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: Mr. Pickles69168KCLOZ STEAM_0:1:155907098 Why are you reporting this player?: Told to stop making tickets by a Trial Mod so going to forums instantly. Pickles sniped me from down the road. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lXebs9v2viY-wHTj5?invite=cr-MSxXZWQsNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=60 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24513-mr-pickles69168kcloz-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted January 21 Share Posted January 21 Quick question while I'm responding, who told you this? If you'd like to keep it private you can DM me over the discord. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24513-mr-pickles69168kcloz-rdm/#findComment-172867 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted January 21 Share Posted January 21 I was afk at the time of this sit, but I was able to export his logs, and it appears to be MRDM. Kill logs: https://imgur.com/a/rphm7El Based off of the logs I can see, I am +1 for a 1w ban for MRDM. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24513-mr-pickles69168kcloz-rdm/#findComment-172868 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted January 21 Share Posted January 21 Otherwise, this is clear cut RDM, even looks like he was continuing to shoot at someone else afterwards, which I don't believe he should be doing. +1 for 1w BAN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24513-mr-pickles69168kcloz-rdm/#findComment-172869 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ashtar Sheran Posted January 21 Share Posted January 21 1 hour ago, Deaf Cat said: Your In-Game Name: Donut Cat Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: Mr. Pickles69168KCLOZ STEAM_0:1:155907098 Why are you reporting this player?: Told to stop making tickets by a Trial Mod so going to forums instantly. Pickles sniped me from down the road. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lXebs9v2viY-wHTj5?invite=cr-MSxXZWQsNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=60 Hi deaf cat. That was me. Sorry i thought the joke was obvious. I will refrain for next time. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24513-mr-pickles69168kcloz-rdm/#findComment-172870 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted January 21 Author Share Posted January 21 8 hours ago, Chairman Chair the Chair said: Quick question while I'm responding, who told you this? If you'd like to keep it private you can DM me over the discord. I found the screenshot I made of when it was told in chat. It was told by NoobSlayer. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lXec9iwHBGTIcV0ve?invite=cr-MSxGQzMsNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=NaN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24513-mr-pickles69168kcloz-rdm/#findComment-172874 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ashtar Sheran Posted January 21 Share Posted January 21 +1 for a week ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24513-mr-pickles69168kcloz-rdm/#findComment-172893 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted January 21 Share Posted January 21 Yeah seems like a obvious case of MRDM, he also has a long list of priors, none of them recent thought. +1 for a 1w ban for MRDM |NITRP Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24513-mr-pickles69168kcloz-rdm/#findComment-172895 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted January 21 Share Posted January 21 Yeah pretty obvious MRDM situation +1 for 7d ban for MRDM and NITRP Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24513-mr-pickles69168kcloz-rdm/#findComment-172898 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted January 21 Share Posted January 21 This will be accepted and mr pickles will be banished back to hell for 1 week. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24513-mr-pickles69168kcloz-rdm/#findComment-172901 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts