untix Posted January 10 Share Posted January 10 In-Game Name Wow Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:29232743 Why were you banned or warned? Cheating and Chargeback Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I feel like I should be unbanned because I have honestly learned from my actions, and I don't cheat in games anymore, and I've genuinely matured during this time I've been banned from titsrp. Who warned/banned you? Malicious How long were you warned or banned for? perma Hey there, my name is Xanax. I used to play on this server every day from 2024 to 2025 until I made the idiotic decision to cheat, something I genuinely regret. I’ve never been the type to cheat in games I honestly enjoyed and loved playing and had a lot of progress in, and I can’t even explain why I did it. To be honest, I wasn’t that great at the server, but I loved talking with people and having a good time, even if I was just a little squeaker who was kinda shit . What's important is that I'm looking to leave my past behind and start fresh on TitsRP. I know my actions caused unfair advantages during raids, and I sincerely apologize to everyone at the time I was cheating. Also, I owe an apology to Rubik. I refunded some money without realizing the fees he would be hit with. I also want to talk about my use of alt accounts. All my accounts are now banned, and I haven’t used any alts for about four months. I promise I do NOT alt anymore and won’t ever do it again, even if this appeal doesn’t get accepted. The reason I resorted to that was that I truly missed playing on this server. I only did it like twice because I wanted to talk with everyone again. I really want to come back and assure you that I won’t cheat or charge back ever again. I’ve learned from my mistakes and grown up since then. Even if you’re skeptical, I really have changed. I'm just asking for one more chance because I was a bit dumb back then. Please consider giving me another chance. 6 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24457-xanaxs-hopefully-final-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted January 10 Share Posted January 10 Charging back money on a server then asking to be unbanned from it? Kind of crazy if you ask me. I don't know the full story about your past, but it is never a good idea to alt during a ban, then write an unban request. Of course, this ultimately is not up to me but @Rubik because of the chargeback nature. But I am going to be a -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24457-xanaxs-hopefully-final-ban-appeal/#findComment-172062 Share on other sites More sharing options...
untix Posted January 11 Author Share Posted January 11 1 hour ago, Tali said: Charging back money on a server then asking to be unbanned from it? Kind of crazy if you ask me. I don't know the full story about your past, but it is never a good idea to alt during a ban, then write an unban request. Of course, this ultimately is not up to me but @Rubik because of the chargeback nature. But I am going to be a -1 Hi, the reason I charged back money is because at the time I was perma banned, I already did a unban request, it got declined, then I charged back because I thought i'd NEVER be unbanned. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24457-xanaxs-hopefully-final-ban-appeal/#findComment-172064 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melancholia Posted January 11 Share Posted January 11 (edited) I don't get the reason for cheating on darkrp servers But either way, since it's a console ban and not Malicious anymore, it's ultimately up to Rubik, since it's a chargeback it's not looking bright since it leaves a note/mark on Rubik's account for chargebacks. Also back then was 5 months ago no? Bit short of time to change for cheating and chargebacks but, you never know! Edited January 11 by Melancholia Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24457-xanaxs-hopefully-final-ban-appeal/#findComment-172069 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted January 11 Share Posted January 11 At the end of the day, this is a Rubik issue. Refunding something the way you did costs Rubik money and is technically fraud. We have allowed players back after this, but they are not allowed to use the TITSRP shop ever again. Nonetheless, this is ultimately Rubik’s decision, as he is the one who has to deal with the chargebacks and related issues. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24457-xanaxs-hopefully-final-ban-appeal/#findComment-172087 Share on other sites More sharing options...
untix Posted January 11 Author Share Posted January 11 4 minutes ago, Spys said: Hi xanax, remember ur ban for cheating on that steam alt account you have? I love that because I got banned in cs2 at the time of me not even playing it 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24457-xanaxs-hopefully-final-ban-appeal/#findComment-172090 Share on other sites More sharing options...
untix Posted January 11 Author Share Posted January 11 57 minutes ago, Spys said: Hi xanax, remember ur ban for cheating on that steam alt account you have? Of course you could try to say this isnt your alt, but i find it odd that you are friends with tempy | The one person you trust to not snitch on you while you were alting | havent talked to tempy since i got banned?? dont even think he plays the server no mo 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24457-xanaxs-hopefully-final-ban-appeal/#findComment-172097 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 (edited) There was an alting situation where you were ranting and raving not too long ago. Definitely less than 4 months ago - I don't know if you just don't remember it but you hopped on the forums - you were typing like you were drunk. In the end you got yourself banned and even charged back after, and you are just too problematic to risk coming back. To me it doesn't matter if you solve the chargeback issue. You had 3 chances and broke every one, you can't be trusted here and I think giving you a chance would look spineless IMO. I'm going to have to be -1 here myself. Also if this is the best attempt you have at using AI, its kinda sad lol. You're definitely using it to some extent. Edited January 14 by Blue. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24457-xanaxs-hopefully-final-ban-appeal/#findComment-172368 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 I thought we were waiting on Rubik for this but if I can vote, your behaviors outweigh your means of this message. I agree with blue, especially given chances to be for the better you continued your charade. You did not put any effort into this with your obvious use of AI, and it is sad to see that you cannot muster up any responsibility/reform for your actions. I am -1 more for the principle of it all. The fact you try to laugh off making trouble for Rubik and all of us is a little ridiculous, and I think this should be your final appeal, as I don't believe opinions would change based off of how you act. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24457-xanaxs-hopefully-final-ban-appeal/#findComment-172420 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 You cheated 2+ times and you alted as well then charged back, even if you paid Rubik back, you should still be banned due to the other things you did. It's been discussed already amongst the admin team, you lost your chances, and I believe it's time to find a new server. Denied. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24457-xanaxs-hopefully-final-ban-appeal/#findComment-172427 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts