Angus Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 In-Game Name Tom Pearl Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:157956982 Why were you banned or warned? mass nlr Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? its an old warning. i would like it removed Who warned/banned you? kert kobane How long were you warned or banned for? back in october would like this warning removed. ive never successfully appealed a warning, promise i wont mass nlr again Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24454-warn-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Ok so i am -1 due to the fact he said you did do it. MNLR can lead up to a 7d ban. You got off with just a warning. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24454-warn-appeal/#findComment-171982 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 No -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24454-warn-appeal/#findComment-171984 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 There is no need to have this removed if it did happen. If you can prove its false then sure. But I'm a -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24454-warn-appeal/#findComment-171985 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angus Posted January 9 Author Share Posted January 9 Then like what's the point of a warning removal appeal if it's always gonna be denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24454-warn-appeal/#findComment-171988 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angus Posted January 9 Author Share Posted January 9 Delete this appeal. I knew this would happen. Did I not say this is exactly what would fucking happen? I do what I was told to do and this is the end result. I called it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24454-warn-appeal/#findComment-171989 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24454-warn-appeal/#findComment-171990 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts