Randy Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 Your In-Game Name: Deaf Cat Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: Green eyed Ghoul STEAM_0:1:125873949 Why are you reporting this player?: Two tickets made and no sit made. Lost my streak as serial killer. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lP3RRA17109qNXUfi?invite=cr-MSx2dTksNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=60 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lP4vBqegd4qlHgQzO?invite=cr-MSxIWmcsNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=NaN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24384-green-eyed-ghoul-rrdm-with-clip/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 Seems like pretty straight forward NLR/Revenge RDM. Do you have any sort of explanation @Green eyed Ghoul? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24384-green-eyed-ghoul-rrdm-with-clip/#findComment-171214 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Green eyed Ghoul Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 there was a man behind him that shot at me and a couple other police earlier and i chased that guy down the ally and deaf cat got caught in the cross fire it was a accident that he got killed mb his clip was to short to see the other guy shooting back and the photo was taken to low to see the kill feed of me and the other person after i killed deaf cat on accident Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24384-green-eyed-ghoul-rrdm-with-clip/#findComment-171217 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 @Deaf Cat do you happen to have a longer version of the clip that would show your death and the killfeed after your death? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24384-green-eyed-ghoul-rrdm-with-clip/#findComment-171218 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted January 1 Author Share Posted January 1 2 minutes ago, Blacnova said: @Deaf Cat do you happen to have a longer version of the clip that would show your death and the killfeed after your death? I do not which is why I added the logs of his damage towards me. With the added comments made by Green eyed Ghoul this seems to have been a case of NLR + Crossfire instead of Revenge RDM. I do have suspicions of it as in the clip no bullets or hostile actions are done towards Green eyed Ghoul to facilitate them firing in my general direction by me or anyone visible. Sadly this was all the evidence I obtained which was the clip + screenshot. Do you know if logs are exported automatically when you make a report? If so then I can find and post them here. If no more evidence is able to be obtained and this is all you then I await your decision. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24384-green-eyed-ghoul-rrdm-with-clip/#findComment-171219 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 Without any clip from Green proving that he was shot at from that direction. This does appear to be a case of NLR + Revenge RDM. Until more evidence comes out, I am +1 for a warn of NLR + RRDM. 6 hours ago, Deaf Cat said: Do you know if logs are exported automatically when you make a report? I don't believe that logs auto export on a report. Only when you are given a warn / ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24384-green-eyed-ghoul-rrdm-with-clip/#findComment-171222 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Green eyed Ghoul Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 ya it was a total accident so sorry about that also i was kind of drunk last night u know how it goes lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24384-green-eyed-ghoul-rrdm-with-clip/#findComment-171224 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 After talking with you ingame about it, I am +1 for a verbal note rather than a warn on the account you make sure not to get on the server when you're too drunk to keep from rdming. Gotta reel it in there for your own sake. You seem like a good dude though, and I definitely wouldn't beat yourself up over it - mistakes happen! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24384-green-eyed-ghoul-rrdm-with-clip/#findComment-171225 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 I also spoke to Ghoul in game about this situation and from I can see from these replies and the clips provided I'm more so for a verbal rather than a warning. Ghoul is a new player with no record so I think having a chat with him about this and recording that on his profile would be better than just warning straight away. +1 for Verbal for NLR / RDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24384-green-eyed-ghoul-rrdm-with-clip/#findComment-171228 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 Given he’s been spoken to and is a new player, user will receive a verbal for NLR | RDM. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24384-green-eyed-ghoul-rrdm-with-clip/#findComment-171238 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts