Henchy Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 (edited) 13 minutes ago, Dunkerwickle said: There's no public base sign tho that was my point. Also that hes gotten in trouble for it before and is staff aswell (held to higher standard). You can also see theres a sign outside that says police are kos which is not allowed even if you wanna go ahead and say "its obviously a public base". There is no public base sign, the base semi huge. he has a sign that says cops KOS yeah. if it was a true public base, he would have to warn people to leave first in order to kill them and also have a sign that says "Public base". The main issue is that Fontain has been told many times in his past staff run to not do this and shown how to properly have a base setup there. This rule break is obviously very minor but like I stated the issue stems from how many times he has been educated and it was also part of his demotion reason (it wasn't the only thing he was demoted for it was just PART of it), I'm not trying to be rude or evil, but he should've known by now. (Stating the reasons above for transparency!!) Edited December 31, 2025 by Henchy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/page/2/#findComment-171093 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve Harrington Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 10 minutes ago, Dunkerwickle said: There's no public base sign tho that was my point. Also that hes gotten in trouble for it before and is staff aswell (held to higher standard). You can also see theres a sign outside that says police are kos which is not allowed even if you wanna go ahead and say "its obviously a public base". My apologies good sir on the police are kos sign (I have a ultra wide and sometimes some of the metal clips are blurry and I’m not able to see what all signs say,) I also am not fully aware of all prior information of who talked to Fontaine or what Fontaine has been told in the past. At no point in my post did I say that Fontaine had a public base and never did I treat it as such, just was stating a few rules that I thought I would share that I felt connected to what you had concerns with. I do believe as a staff member that you should be held to knowing the rules as well as your own responsibility’s and actions. 1 minute ago, Henchy said: There is no sign, the base semi huge. he has a sign that says cops KOS yeah. if it was a true public base, he would have to warn people to leave first in order to kill them and also have a sign that says "Public base". The main issue is that Fontain has been told many times in his past staff run to not do this and shown how to properly have a base setup there. This rule break is obviously very minor but like I stated the issue stems from how many times he has been educated and it was also part of his demotion reason (it wasn't the only thing he was demoted for it was just PART of it), I'm not trying to be rude or evil, but he should've known by now. (Stating the reasons above for transparency!!) I have also now had more time to research on what Fontaine has been previously been talked to about and saw what Henchy has said above I do feel that if he has been talked to as much as he has then I feel that things should have been changed by now. (Will change vote on prior post.) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/page/2/#findComment-171094 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted December 31, 2025 Author Share Posted December 31, 2025 2 minutes ago, Steve Harrington said: My apologies good sir on the police are kos sign (I have a ultra wide and sometimes some of the metal clips are blurry and I’m not able to see what all signs say,) I also am not fully aware of all prior information of who talked to Fontaine or what Fontaine has been told in the past. At no point in my post did I say that Fontaine had a public base and never did I treat it as such, just was stating a few rules that I thought I would share that I felt connected to what you had concerns with. I do believe as a staff member that you should be held to knowing the rules as well as your own responsibility’s and actions. I have also now had more time to research on what Fontaine has been previously been talked to about and saw what Henchy has said above I do feel that if he has been talked to as much as he has then I feel that things should have been changed by now. (Will change vote on prior post.) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/page/2/#findComment-171095 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tbnrcatus5 Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 i was in a sit at the time an had not seen yours come up so i apologize but im gonna be +1 as fontaine should know by know, also as the base does not follow the public basing rules Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/page/2/#findComment-171096 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 Fontaine you certainly know better, especially after being told your last run as staff. +1 For warn Thank you for taking the time to let us know, Dunker! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/page/2/#findComment-171103 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 The base clearly doesn't follow public bases rules, Fontaine should clearly know better since he's staff and has already been talked to about this. I'm +1 for a warn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/page/2/#findComment-171112 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 (edited) Being as how most staff are on the same page, and this is not fontaine's first offense with this, a warning will be handed out. Fontaine please stop making the same/similar mistakes. It's so easy to just swap jobs or build somewhere proper, and the basing rules are not hard to understand. I don't get why this keeps happening but this really does need to be the last time. You've been talked to 5 times + you have a note from 2025 about it. We can't keep telling you to stop, and it's part of the reason you were demoted in 24. PLEASE stop doing this. ACCEPTED Edited December 31, 2025 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/page/2/#findComment-171127 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts