Dunker Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Dunkerwinkle Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103671434 Who are you reporting?: Fontaine Why are you reporting this player?: Basing at fountain as a medic. I think he's gotten in trouble for this before. The 4 staff on did not take the sit after 5 minutes. Maybe because they were scared to punish another staff member which I totally understand. I'm putting this here because staff online didn't take ticket but I understand the pressure. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lOBYQHZTfoqUmGTG0?invite=cr-MSwxYmksMTgyMTA3NzQ0&v=15 Like Pat Riley I aint joking neighbor my name aint ricky smiley Edited December 31, 2025 by Dunkerwickle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melancholia Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 (edited) Heyo Dunker, sorry for not grabbing the sit as i was mid sit with TBNR and some additional MRDM sits I've forwarded the report to Fontaine. Dunker is right about this, Fontaine isn't playing as the proper job to be building in public areas/streets I've talked with Fontaine about it ingame already and reminded him to play the proper role for it This should be sufficent as the dupe has been taken down and if the issue persists i'd be +1 for a note added but for the time being i'll leave it at that Edited December 31, 2025 by Melancholia Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/#findComment-171067 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 Fontaine you've been spoken about this before quite a lot, mostly from when you were last staff. You should already know you can't build in public areas without being a builder/hobo +1 for a warn since you should've remembered and known better. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/#findComment-171069 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 Yeahh I mean, this seems pretty clear cut to me. Mr Fontain has been told multiple times to not do this during has last staff run and should definitely know better by now.. I am a +1 for a warn... Hopefully this can be a solid reminder to not do this anymore without being a job that can do so! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/#findComment-171073 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melancholia Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 Seeing as Fontaine had already been talked to about this prior to this i'll also change my vote to +1 for warn (my b) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/#findComment-171074 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted December 31, 2025 Author Share Posted December 31, 2025 2 hours ago, Melancholia said: Heyo Dunker, sorry for not grabbing the sit as i was mid sit with TBNR and some additional MRDM sits I've forwarded the report to Fontaine. Dunker is right about this, Fontaine isn't playing as the proper job to be building in public areas/streets I've talked with Fontaine about it ingame already and reminded him to play the proper role for it This should be sufficent as the dupe has been taken down and if the issue persists i'd be +1 for a note added but for the time being i'll leave it at that It's okay that you didn't take it, no big deal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/#findComment-171085 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 (edited) Ummm?? At most I’d say just make the base a little smaller & add a public base sign .. if he follows the rules and makes sum small changes I see no issue. Really don’t see a need for a warn lol, little much for such a little issue… You may build at fountain as non-hobos given the following conditions: Must not block any NPCs, must not take up too much space, cannot be a kidnap cage (unless you're a hobo or a cultist), if you're base is complained about it will be removed if the reasoning is legitimate, and at the end of the day it is completely up to staff discretion to remove your props If your public base is in District 1, it must have a function (restaurant, cafe, hospital, theater, etc) and not just be for aesthetics. •update if staff explained these rules I showed and he still didn’t change then I’m plus for a warn.. but if he wasn’t properly educated then big negative for any warns.. explain what he can and can’t do then further actions if needed Edited December 31, 2025 by {GN} Isaac 2 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/#findComment-171086 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Øneiric Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 (edited) knowing the rule issac posted im gonna -1 since this a simple issue that could have been resolved with a conversation, punishment seems off here as long as it wasnt obstructing the NPC's or hindering the enjoyment of the server then i dont see why this is being reported. I see this all the time and noone ever cares unless its against the "dont be a dick" rule. Staff may have been over loaded with sits at the time based off of server pop so maybe it was priority sits over sits that could wait. Edited December 31, 2025 by Øneiric 2 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/#findComment-171088 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve Harrington Posted December 31, 2025 Share Posted December 31, 2025 (edited) Hello Mr. Dunkerwickle, I wasn't in the server at the time of the sit being made so I can't answer for why it wasn't taken however I do see your concerns with why Fontaine is building a medical hospital in fountain, I do think that people should be able to roleplay their job as well as they please however I feel that their role play experience shouldn't impact others in a non role play way. If Fontane was warned about this in the past then he should know about this (make the base smaller? Does he need to move it around?). However, I feel that a few building rules need to be reworked from what they are. If Builder is the only class that can public base how are we able to make churches, Medical Stands, Femboy Cafes, Potion Stands, Casinos, Restaurants ? I've seen various places where these have been sited and not reported by anyone but actually enjoyed by the community. I love seeing peoples builds as well as seeing people roleplay (in a darkrp server? Crazy IK). While I write this post I'm even standing across from a Public base not by a builder. I feel a few of these rules should be reworked in more specific wording to fix these issues in the past. With what I've read between everyone and what I saw from the in game clip. I myself thought this was a role play base and was a person trying to role play. If your public base is in District 1, it must have a function (restaurant, cafe, hospital, theater, etc) and not just be for aesthetics. The Builder can only public base and his base must be a skybase or a base on the street, not in a building. This job should be used for things such as gambling stands and fun/interactive public bases, using it to actually base is FailRP. Common sense applies with where you can build. A public base is a place with open doors such as a restaurant, cafe, hospital, theater, etc. You may build at fountain as non-hobos given the following conditions: Must not block any NPCs, must not take up too much space, cannot be a kidnap cage (unless you're a hobo or a cultist), if you're base is complained about it will be removed if the reasoning is legitimate, and at the end of the day it is completely up to staff discretion to remove your props I will be giving this a +1 FROM ME (-1 still from Nancy but her vote don’t count) Edited December 31, 2025 by Steve Harrington Changed Vote Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/#findComment-171089 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted December 31, 2025 Author Share Posted December 31, 2025 (edited) 26 minutes ago, Steve Harrington said: Hello Mr. Dunkerwickle, I wasn't in the server at the time of the sit being made so I can't answer for why it wasn't taken however I do see your concerns with why Fontaine is building a medical hospital in fountain, I do think that people should be able to roleplay their job as well as they please however I feel that their role play experience shouldn't impact others in a non role play way. If Fontane was warned about this in the past then he should know about this (make the base smaller? Does he need to move it around?). However, I feel that a few building rules need to be reworked from what they are. If Builder is the only class that can public base how are we able to make churches, Medical Stands, Femboy Cafes, Potion Stands, Casinos, Restaurants ? I've seen various places where these have been sited and not reported by anyone but actually enjoyed by the community. I love seeing peoples builds as well as seeing people roleplay (in a darkrp server? Crazy IK). While I write this post I'm even standing across from a Public base not by a builder. I feel a few of these rules should be reworked in more specific wording to fix these issues in the past. With what I've read between everyone and what I saw from the in game clip. I myself thought this was a role play base and was a person trying to role play. If your public base is in District 1, it must have a function (restaurant, cafe, hospital, theater, etc) and not just be for aesthetics. The Builder can only public base and his base must be a skybase or a base on the street, not in a building. This job should be used for things such as gambling stands and fun/interactive public bases, using it to actually base is FailRP. Common sense applies with where you can build. A public base is a place with open doors such as a restaurant, cafe, hospital, theater, etc. You may build at fountain as non-hobos given the following conditions: Must not block any NPCs, must not take up too much space, cannot be a kidnap cage (unless you're a hobo or a cultist), if you're base is complained about it will be removed if the reasoning is legitimate, and at the end of the day it is completely up to staff discretion to remove your props I will be giving this a -1 FROM ME AND NANCY 2 hours ago, {GN} Isaac said: Ummm?? At most I’d say just make the base a little smaller & add a public base sign .. if he follows the rules and makes sum small changes I see no issue. Really don’t see a need for a warn lol, little much for such a little issue… You may build at fountain as non-hobos given the following conditions: Must not block any NPCs, must not take up too much space, cannot be a kidnap cage (unless you're a hobo or a cultist), if you're base is complained about it will be removed if the reasoning is legitimate, and at the end of the day it is completely up to staff discretion to remove your props If your public base is in District 1, it must have a function (restaurant, cafe, hospital, theater, etc) and not just be for aesthetics. •update if staff explained these rules I showed and he still didn’t change then I’m plus for a warn.. but if he wasn’t properly educated then big negative for any warns.. explain what he can and can’t do then further actions if needed There's no public base sign tho that was my point. Also that he's gotten in trouble for it before and is staff as well (held to higher standard). You can also see theres a sign outside that says police are kos which is not allowed even if you wanna go ahead and say "its obviously a public base" You cannot have kos signs first of all, and must warn people to get out of a public base if you have a public base. However there was no public base sign. Edited December 31, 2025 by Dunkerwickle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24371-fontaine-failbasing-as-medic-at-fountain-staff-didnt-take-sit-after-5-minutes/#findComment-171092 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts