0DDGLUE Posted December 22, 2025 Share Posted December 22, 2025 In-Game Name 0DDGLUE Your Steam ID 76561199846512064 Why were you banned or warned? banned for MRDM and alting Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Temporary unban me so I can imbrace the TITS RP heart and encourage the christmas spirit through merry love and joy and swear on my vaillant loyalty to the SBC cannon to not RDM/MRDM during this temporary unban .My loyalty to the mighty SBC cannon is unwavering and is the substantial trust i can give ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Who warned/banned you? BOT sittomori How long were you warned or banned for? 1 month 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24329-temporary-unban-for-christmas-day-then-a-reban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted December 22, 2025 Share Posted December 22, 2025 (edited) Hmmmm Im willing to let the Christmas spirit shine. Ill see what the other people say. (im half joking btw) Edited December 23, 2025 by Dunkerwickle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24329-temporary-unban-for-christmas-day-then-a-reban/#findComment-170495 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted December 23, 2025 Share Posted December 23, 2025 I love the spirit of Christmas so I am +1 for this But you would be put on a tight leash to where if you did anything against the rules your ban is extended. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24329-temporary-unban-for-christmas-day-then-a-reban/#findComment-170499 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted December 23, 2025 Share Posted December 23, 2025 WE LOVE YOU 0DDGLUE I agree with what tali said and I'm all for the spirit of Christmas but I dunno if your 58 kills would be ok with this. Anyways, I think you should be unbanned only for the 24/25/26. Please do remember MRDM IS in fact real! +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24329-temporary-unban-for-christmas-day-then-a-reban/#findComment-170502 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 23, 2025 Share Posted December 23, 2025 User will be unbanned on the 24th-25th, serving out the remaining 28 days of his ban afterwards. Any further incidents of any kind during this time will result in a 2 month ban being applied immediately. Accepted 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24329-temporary-unban-for-christmas-day-then-a-reban/#findComment-170506 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts