Fem milk Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 In-Game Name Fem milk Your Steam ID 76561199508107811 Why were you banned or warned? i killed THEVKING in spawn x2 Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? im not at fault its a bug not my prob i didn't know what is going on +1 Who warned/banned you? STEAM_0:1:787429733 How long were you warned or banned for? n.a I killed him in spawn do to a bug or something I'm not sure why I'm at fault. (i don't really have a clip i fumbled ong ) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24257-i-rdm-in-spawn-%F0%9F%A4%B7%E2%80%8D%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fem milk Posted December 10, 2025 Author Share Posted December 10, 2025 (edited) 27 minutes ago, Fem milk said: In-Game Name Fem milk Your Steam ID 76561199508107811 Why were you banned or warned? i killed THEVKING in spawn x2 Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? im not at fault its a bug not my prob i didn't know what is going on +1 Who warned/banned you? STEAM_0:1:787429733 How long were you warned or banned for? n.a I killed him in spawn do to a bug or something I'm not sure why I'm at fault. (i don't really have a clip i fumbled ong ) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lG0QQNTBBLzkHssEB?invite=cr-MSwxc3YsMzEzMzQ3MjUy HE HAS 0 HP Edited December 10, 2025 by Fem milk Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24257-i-rdm-in-spawn-%F0%9F%A4%B7%E2%80%8D%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F/#findComment-169694 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 The evidence you posted doesn't appear to be related to the situation at all. What do you mean by "do to a bug"? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24257-i-rdm-in-spawn-%F0%9F%A4%B7%E2%80%8D%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F/#findComment-169701 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fem milk Posted December 10, 2025 Author Share Posted December 10, 2025 (edited) 17 minutes ago, Rubik said: The evidence you posted doesn't appear to be related to the situation at all. What do you mean by "do to a bug"? the player had 0 health because of his model and he was able to be killed in spawn. His health is shown in the clip. Edited December 10, 2025 by Fem milk Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24257-i-rdm-in-spawn-%F0%9F%A4%B7%E2%80%8D%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F/#findComment-169705 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 What weapon were you able to kill him with? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24257-i-rdm-in-spawn-%F0%9F%A4%B7%E2%80%8D%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F/#findComment-169707 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 1 minute ago, Rubik said: What weapon were you able to kill him with? if a model has 0 hp i think it bypasses the spawn protection 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24257-i-rdm-in-spawn-%F0%9F%A4%B7%E2%80%8D%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F/#findComment-169708 Share on other sites More sharing options...
snake eyes Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 (edited) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lG2OA1PMoYCn-TUkt?invite=cr-MSxWNFYsMjIxNDU0MDIz&v=14 while ur here im pretty sure u can still be killed while u have a deathmatch open in spawn Edited December 10, 2025 by snake eyes Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24257-i-rdm-in-spawn-%F0%9F%A4%B7%E2%80%8D%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F/#findComment-169709 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Boo Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 I can confirm this model is killable in spawn. I have had x3 sits about it between x2 days. It has 0 hp. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24257-i-rdm-in-spawn-%F0%9F%A4%B7%E2%80%8D%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F/#findComment-169710 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hidden Chaos Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 Okie dokie! So I had no knowledge of the fact that no HP characters can be killed in spawn. I was unsure how the deaths had happened as it was in spawn. The deaths were recorded as being done with a torch. As I know this information now I can comfortably say that at least one of the deaths were incidental. There were 2 death logs at that moment for the same guy. I understand where you are coming from on it I would have been shook if I killed someone in spawn. The guy who make the report was being extra in the sit and wanted. I had thought I had gotten a clip as well with logs but it appears I do not. Due to the circumstances I am willing to Reduce the warn down to a Verbal for RDM due to not knowing the player was a 0 health CC. instead of RDM X2. I will process it as soon as I am on the server! Hope you have a good rest of the day, and I hope this doesn't put a damper on it. Cheers. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24257-i-rdm-in-spawn-%F0%9F%A4%B7%E2%80%8D%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F/#findComment-169727 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted December 10, 2025 Share Posted December 10, 2025 There should be some fix to this because it just looks like the vking is treating this bug as a way to punish bait Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24257-i-rdm-in-spawn-%F0%9F%A4%B7%E2%80%8D%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F/#findComment-169745 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts