Guest Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 Your In-Game Name: jmichael v Football Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:883899170 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:1:603816770 Fingerer Why are you reporting this player?: so i was on with piklas as the king and i was fake votebanned for reason breaking rules when i only was sitting in kingdom and basing. i took kingdom from fingerer before and he made a false sit on me then after that fake votebanned me an hour later. he is a sore loser and banned for me invalid reason so i want it taken off my profile and he to get restricted so i don't get this to happen to me. i didn't break any rules bro and i know the voteban guidelines and he didn't even put a reason he just did "breaking rules" for reason and there were 3 staff blacknova chairman and kirby they didnt help me so Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: check my ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24123-report-on-fingerer/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 It's seems that you're alting as kellermitchell while banned. Kellermitchell was first seen November 12th 2025 2:00am. On november 12th kellermitchell joined about 10 minutes after you got votebanned on your account "jmichael v Football, and the same thing happened today. This forums report clearly didn't take you almost an hour to write because you are not a slow typer. I votebanned you for breaking NLR, not a false voteban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24123-report-on-fingerer/#findComment-168663 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 24, 2025 Share Posted November 24, 2025 Do any of you have proof aside from a "breaking rules" vote ban. A vote ban for breaking rules already looks fishy because it is not specified what rules were broken. Either way do any of you have proof or anything from this day? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24123-report-on-fingerer/#findComment-168904 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 It was due to NLR Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24123-report-on-fingerer/#findComment-168956 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 4 hours ago, Mustard said: It was due to NLR What proof do you have for this claim? What was the scenario? If you don't end up having a good reason for vote kicking this poor man, you will be at THREE cases of abuse of the vote system, and that's looking really bad for you. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24123-report-on-fingerer/#findComment-169000 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 26, 2025 Share Posted November 26, 2025 I do not have a clip, I was not expecting this report. I do not constantly clip everything and my clips only range over the span of 45 seconds. I am already banned for 3 days, I'm not going to be active on forums either. However i believe this was when jmichael broke NLR as kings guard or something, and then did it again (I cannot remember the context of the other incident). Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24123-report-on-fingerer/#findComment-169029 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 26, 2025 Share Posted November 26, 2025 34 minutes ago, Mustard said: I do not have a clip, I was not expecting this report. I do not constantly clip everything and my clips only range over the span of 45 seconds. I am already banned for 3 days, I'm not going to be active on forums either. However i believe this was when jmichael broke NLR as kings guard or something, and then did it again (I cannot remember the context of the other incident). When you call a voteban on a player, a log is saved to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\titsrp-bans These logs are differentiated by the steamid of the user you attempted to ban, and will have all of that player's logs so that you are able to reference it for appeals like this one. In addition, I already explained to you that a votekick/voteban is equivalent to a staff kick/ban. If you are going to hand one out, you better have proof to back it up in case of an appeal or report. When your voterestrict expires please be more mindful of this and understand that this ability is a privilege, and you don’t need to have it if you are going to abuse it. If you are able to find proof that this voteban was not false, please DM me it and I will reverse the acceptance of this report, but you will still have the voterestriction and warn in place due to the other two reports. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24123-report-on-fingerer/#findComment-169034 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts