Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Piklas

Your Steam ID:

in profile

Who are you reporting?:

Guins STEAM_0:1:219479263

Why are you reporting this player?:

He was sitting inside the kingdom on a television to sbc people who come into the kingdom. This is not allowed and I would say should be considered exploiting due to it being intentionally abused to avoid the kingdom prop deletion area, which is quite large in order to avoid abuse.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

tDrQ0pI.png

 

baY4Quh.png

 

tkUwV2E.png

 

 

  • Crybaby 2
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24120-steam_01219479263-entity-abuse/
Share on other sites

To be fair there is a contradiction to this rule that I'd like to point out, Prop surfing is allowed in the Kingdom stated in the rules themselves. Thought id share that atleast. 


https://imgur.com/a/EtWq9QN [for some reason it wont let me imbed this 😕 pic of the rule]


[Edit: It was in the Kingdom Laws when he did the raid]

 

Edited by Gobit

I was watching stuff on the tv, and people just so happen to be spam raiding me (you and jmichael). Just let me watch my Turkey tom videos man. I used the tv there so i can buy entities from people when they come inside and i can watch tv until someone wants to sell me stuff. I didnt know this was against the rules and this is the first time i had ever done that.

Edited by PittsburghGuins
45 minutes ago, Joey Skylynx said:

Per Gang Job Rules: 

The King can override the following rules within the kingdom: Propclimb, RDM, Propsurfing, Skybasing

 

Also I'm unaware of any system that autodeletes props, and it seems the wall extends above where the television was located. 

Hello Joey. None of those rules were broken. I posted which rule was in the original post. The king cannot make abusing entities lehal

4 minutes ago, smashy said:

I personally think a warn for this situation would be too harsh, as he was not using the entity as anything other than a prop, and Piklas or his squad members would have to go all the way up there to blowtorch it if the TV was replaced with a prop at the same height, as a c4 would not be able to reach it.

 

Either way, the TV is not getting in the way or giving any sort of advantage to Guins in this situation that a normal prop wouldn't have also. Bullets wouldn't be able to travel through a lot of normal props, like blast doors.

 

All in all, he wasn't necessarily abusing an entity to make it "lehal", whatever that means, he was only using it in place of a prop, which would've done the same thing and also most likely wouldn't have been destroyed by normal raiding tools.

It's in an area where props cannot be spawned, and if they are moved in there they are auto deleted. Otherwise a prop would have been used

I will be for a warn since this player has a recent FAILRP warn on the 14th. Like piklas posted, do not abuse non breakable entities. It doesnt matter if you were watching TV there, the tv cannot break and using it in this situation is against the rules.

 

+1 for failrp warn

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...