Decent Human Being Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 @Rubik Quote Checkpoints may only be placed in district tunnels and must be operated at all times. You have been able to build checkpoints in this so called "no mans land" for ages. The no mans land was intended for raids to prevent raiders from shooting from outside the district. This is the reason why it is in the thief/raid rules and not the basing rules. This was specifically discussed in a staff meeting when the rules were being written to be added to the forums. This was then later discussed in SMOD chat and agreed upon for over 2 years so why change it all of a sudden. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24019-hivemind-baseadmin-assistance/page/3/#findComment-167663 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 There prob was a discussion of allowing it at one point but I don't think anything came of it since it never made it into the server rules. Unless it's stated in the rules that you can base in tunnels, it wouldn't be allowed under the current basing rules regarding building on the streets. It's not a huge issue and definitely not the end of the world. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24019-hivemind-baseadmin-assistance/page/3/#findComment-167664 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 3 minutes ago, Rubik said: There prob was a discussion of allowing it at one point but I don't think anything came of it since it never made it into the server rules. Unless it's stated in the rules that you can base in tunnels, it wouldn't be allowed under the current basing rules regarding building on the streets. It's not a huge issue and definitely not the end of the world. I don't entirely disagree as I can continue making a kidnap bases anyway, this was just a fun way to get the server to feel alive. Its a shame that fun has to be sacrificed because the person making the report broke nlr and lost. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24019-hivemind-baseadmin-assistance/page/3/#findComment-167665 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 1 minute ago, Decent Human Being said: @Rubik You have been able to build checkpoints in this so called "no mans land" for ages. The no mans land was intended for raids to prevent raiders from shooting from outside the district. This is the reason why it is in the thief/raid rules and not the basing rules. This was specifically discussed in a staff meeting when the rules were being written to be added to the forums. This was then later discussed in SMOD chat and agreed upon for over 2 years so why change it all of a sudden. I'm not suggesting any change to the rules. I'm specifying that there is one exception to the rule to make the point that if something is allowed, it will be stated so in the rules (like the checkpoints). Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your point. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24019-hivemind-baseadmin-assistance/page/3/#findComment-167666 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 I think you got the main point and if this is not allowed this should be clearly stated in the rules as this has been a common thing that me and others have been doing for a while. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24019-hivemind-baseadmin-assistance/page/3/#findComment-167667 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Sir Zapsworth Posted November 11, 2025 Author Share Posted November 11, 2025 I think rubik hit the gist of it. It shouldnt be allowed unless otherwise stated in the rules. If you had a discussion about it then it shoud have been passed up the chain-of-command and hence, added to the formal rules page. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24019-hivemind-baseadmin-assistance/page/3/#findComment-167668 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 It is stated in the rules that this isn't allowed. I think the issue is people are interpreting the rules in their own way, which okay, but you're prob going to be asked to remove it if it doesn't comply with the server's rules. If you intend on mega basing, you can only do so in a district which a tunnel is not apart of that district. Also you can't build on the street in any way that restricts the movement of players and vehicles. 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24019-hivemind-baseadmin-assistance/page/3/#findComment-167669 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Do you mind clarifying why you are reporting each of these people individually and what their involvement is in the situation so I can go ahead and get this closed out? Is there anything else that I'm missing in the video besides the base in the wrong spot? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24019-hivemind-baseadmin-assistance/page/3/#findComment-167672 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 14 minutes ago, Rubik said: Do you mind clarifying why you are reporting each of these people individually and what their involvement is in the situation so I can go ahead and get this closed out? Is there anything else that I'm missing in the video besides the base in the wrong spot? I believe they are upset that we were basing in the tunnel. Which is our mistake i guess we were under the impression that it was allowed from what multiple admins have said. I dont believe its really our fault for not knowing this considering what we have been told. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24019-hivemind-baseadmin-assistance/page/3/#findComment-167674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 As long as you're cool with moving it out of the tunnel if a staff member asks you to then it's a non-issue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24019-hivemind-baseadmin-assistance/page/3/#findComment-167683 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts