Decent Human Being Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Chesmond Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62083287 Who are you reporting?: pujesh gupta (STEAM_0:1:56568595) Why are you reporting this player?: Pujesh Gupta sees us mega basing so he sets up a prop as a cop cc on a roof just to snipe us. I don't know why he is shooting me during this clip I did not kidnap or shoot anyone, I just walked out to a hail of bullets. Once again made multiple sits with no response. I included me looking at his prop on the roof too to show its his prop. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/ky1d4m I included some time prior to the clip let me know if you want an even longer clip https://imgur.com/a/HpRct7Q I have the damage log showing i havent even damaged someone for 2 minutes (i was afk) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24015-targeted-rdm-from-pujesh/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 It appears that you walked out and were immediately shot. I'm not sure what happened before this; a longer clip might help your case. but im not sure if you need it though. To me, it seems like a clear case of (RDM). +1 for punishment Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24015-targeted-rdm-from-pujesh/#findComment-167714 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 The video is no longer available. Could you reupload it? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24015-targeted-rdm-from-pujesh/#findComment-167829 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 Reuploaded: If the clip expires again before a decision is made feel free to ping me to reupload again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24015-targeted-rdm-from-pujesh/#findComment-167834 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 This does appear to be RDM. He's clearly not a terrorist and you didn't do any damage to him. +1 for ban for intentional RDM with priors Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24015-targeted-rdm-from-pujesh/#findComment-167838 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 He is up top on a roof and then kills you u didn’t hit him or anything +1 for rdm Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24015-targeted-rdm-from-pujesh/#findComment-167841 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 I will mention this user has quite a lot of priors and punishments throughout the year. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24015-targeted-rdm-from-pujesh/#findComment-167853 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 There was no real reason to justify him killing you. +1 for 3d Ban Based Prior History Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24015-targeted-rdm-from-pujesh/#findComment-167868 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Accepted. Player has been banned for RDM with priors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24015-targeted-rdm-from-pujesh/#findComment-167871 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts