Jump to content

Recommended Posts

JacobFrye" timestamp="1468550673"]

You ugly neck. Welcome back! I never knew you but hope we can be cool. B)

 

#Banned B) 

 

You assumed I wasnt cool, so now ur banned

 

 

 

 

 

(PS im jk, your not banned ;3 DONT TELL ANYBODY)

Did you just assume I was cool?

 

Um hecko..? 

Did you just assume my gender. 

#Banned

JacobFrye" timestamp="1468552492"]

JacobFrye" timestamp="1468550673"]

You ugly neck. Welcome back! I never knew you but hope we can be cool. B)

 

#Banned B) 

 

You assumed I wasnt cool, so now ur banned

 

 

 

 

 

(PS im jk, your not banned ;3 DONT TELL ANYBODY)

Did you just assume I was cool?

 

Um hecko..? 

Did you just assume my gender. 

#Banned

 

 

The feminists need to have another meet up

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...