Beersy Posted July 15, 2016 Share Posted July 15, 2016 Finally got gmod to work. IDk, but it was something about the drive i had it installed on (My SSD) that was delaying sounds. But yeah, ill be on more starting tmmrw. #PhoonIsComingBack Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2400-unfortunately-4-you-guys-im-back/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
I am very smart Posted July 15, 2016 Share Posted July 15, 2016 You ugly neck. Welcome back! I never knew you but hope we can be cool. B) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2400-unfortunately-4-you-guys-im-back/#findComment-14485 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted July 15, 2016 Share Posted July 15, 2016 Welcome back Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2400-unfortunately-4-you-guys-im-back/#findComment-14486 Share on other sites More sharing options...
I am very smart Posted July 15, 2016 Share Posted July 15, 2016 Welcome back Ugly Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2400-unfortunately-4-you-guys-im-back/#findComment-14488 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beersy Posted July 15, 2016 Author Share Posted July 15, 2016 JacobFrye" timestamp="1468550673"] You ugly neck. Welcome back! I never knew you but hope we can be cool. B) #Banned B) You assumed I wasnt cool, so now ur banned (PS im jk, your not banned ;3 DONT TELL ANYBODY) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2400-unfortunately-4-you-guys-im-back/#findComment-14489 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AmazonPrime Posted July 15, 2016 Share Posted July 15, 2016 JacobFrye" timestamp="1468550673"] You ugly neck. Welcome back! I never knew you but hope we can be cool. B) #Banned B) You assumed I wasnt cool, so now ur banned (PS im jk, your not banned ;3 DONT TELL ANYBODY) Did you just assume I was cool? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2400-unfortunately-4-you-guys-im-back/#findComment-14490 Share on other sites More sharing options...
I am very smart Posted July 15, 2016 Share Posted July 15, 2016 JacobFrye" timestamp="1468550673"] You ugly neck. Welcome back! I never knew you but hope we can be cool. B) #Banned B) You assumed I wasnt cool, so now ur banned (PS im jk, your not banned ;3 DONT TELL ANYBODY) Did you just assume I was cool? Um hecko..? Did you just assume my gender. #Banned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2400-unfortunately-4-you-guys-im-back/#findComment-14491 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bladefire Posted July 15, 2016 Share Posted July 15, 2016 JacobFrye" timestamp="1468552492"] JacobFrye" timestamp="1468550673"] You ugly neck. Welcome back! I never knew you but hope we can be cool. B) #Banned B) You assumed I wasnt cool, so now ur banned (PS im jk, your not banned ;3 DONT TELL ANYBODY) Did you just assume I was cool? Um hecko..? Did you just assume my gender. #Banned The feminists need to have another meet up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2400-unfortunately-4-you-guys-im-back/#findComment-14495 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now