Mr. Sir Zapsworth Posted October 27, 2025 Share Posted October 27, 2025 (edited) In-Game Name Blue Shirt Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:444801221 Why were you banned or warned? MNLR Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I am a victim Who warned/banned you? Kert Kobean How long were you warned or banned for? 3days Okay I am not going to drop any names but let me explain my side of the story. The server crashed and I rejoin the server. I go to the elevator base spot and help setup with some people, dropping off my ents, and raiding a couple of ents as well. I then proceeded to go fishing. In the party chat I am being told that we are getting raided and that I should come back to base to help defend. I don't immediately charge in, I am watching them and notice that they are stacking tv props in the doorway of the base. I join a call with some people that are inside letting them know. I can't recall all the detail but then someone is saying that its a hivemind situation, they are spamming props and cookies. I dont know what any of this means, but they were breaking the rules. I got one then died to another I didn't realize was there. But then he also got killed, raid over. I then decide to sit outside on a high vantage point for a while. They then proceeded to raid again no more than 10 mins later. I killed one then died and let them know they are raiding again. At this point in time talk was being said that a sit was being made and they were gathering info to ban, they explicitly said we need the 3 names to ban them. In my mind, I thought, "okay, they are getting banned, let me help and grab there 3 names so that they can quickly ban these 3 people that are genuinely exploiting the game." I did not kill them in the initial venture, I was just confirming the 3 people placing props inside. Then maybe a minute later, they were still working on the bans and getting names because it was proving difficult to get logs, meaning that they were still outside the base, and one person was in sitland. I didnt know what was going on because a lot of people were talking and trying to resolve admin things. I did however explicitly ask, "can I break nlr to defend" assuming they are literally about to get banned and I have no idea if anyone is inside defending or if they already made it thorugh, to where I get a reply from a mod saying "yes" to where I proceed to then go back and kill them. To that point not one person said no. So what am I suppose to think? I proceed to go back to the base and kill them. Another thing is that I don't care about the base and the entities. It wasn't a selfish get back to try and save everything. I was just trying to help out while things were getting pulled together. If you went at a gas station, and someone was getting mugged, and you held the mugger down on the ground before the police got there, you would not be panelized for it. But because I was told that they are hivemind, prob spamming, and doing cookies, and I go and try to hold down fort for a little so that the admins cause focus on getting names and banning them, I got reprimanded. I get you have to enforce the rules, but actually think about the situation I am in. They are literally terrorizing the server, spamming props, lagging people in the base. How hard would it have been to jail them or tell me not to do it? I obviously know better than to NLR in a normal situation, but I was told to. I have been on this server for like 2 weeks. All I do is fish, raid for ents, or help new people. I am not a threat to the server and I don't ruin others peoples experiences. The people that were implicated by my actions were TERROIRESTS WHO WERE PROP SPAMMING FOR LITERALLY MINUTES. If I am genuinely in the wrong for this then I don't know what to say other than I am a victim. Edited October 27, 2025 by Blue Shirt Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23950-like-come-on/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted October 27, 2025 Share Posted October 27, 2025 Hi Blue! So I've gotten the full context of what happened, and initially I was operating off of death positions alone. I will say, you did break MNLR in a situation that was overall a complete and utter mess with a massive handful of rule breaks on every end. If that was the case alone, I'd let the ban sit and just ask that you wait out the time. However, I didn't know until after the ban had taken place that you were informed by a member of staff that this was a justfiable course of action. You're a newer player, and being misled by staff isn't fair to you as a beginner. I'll be +1 for an unban, as well as a discussion with the staff member in question. 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23950-like-come-on/#findComment-166981 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted October 27, 2025 Share Posted October 27, 2025 I'm just gonna go ahead and accept this, the staff member in question was talked with regarding the incident. ACCEPTED! Ban will be reduced to a note for documentation purposes. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23950-like-come-on/#findComment-167004 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts