Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Spys

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:864675977

Who are you reporting?:

Bigt dabs STEAM_0:0:79431685

Why are you reporting this player?:

This player Tried to rdm me multiple times | even after being punished, he would then RDM me 2 more times and try to 1 more

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

First RDM | https://streamable.com/x7ep33

Second rdm | https://streamable.com/zr6gn6

Slogs showing the RDMS and ARDM | https://streamable.com/014dt9

He has 2 priors for ARDM from today after trying to kill me. 1 verbal from MOD Melancholia and 1 warn from Blacnova

 

 

He has being doing this all day, at this point it is player targeting in my opinion.

 

 

Edited by Spys
  • Like 1
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23896-bigt-dabs-rdmx2-ardm-player-target/
Share on other sites

I was lowkey swamped with sits when this specific interaction was happening, and only got to Spys once Bigt dabs had logged off. However, I had a sit earlier with Spys when Bigt dab attempted to RDM him after Spys shot a pumpkin. There didn’t really seem to be any logic in why he tried to kill him so I warned him.

 

I will also say +1 for 3 day ban for RDM.

  • Like 1

I mean it's a pretty simple case here, honestly im just gonna accept this and have this guy banned for 3 days. He is not new, he knows what he's doing, is killing spys specifically with reason, and he has priors. This is stemming from the fact that spys got this guy banned for a week because he hit 15 warns and console never banned him. Bigtdabs does not like spys at all and mentioned he'd be back and would do this kind of stuff. 

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...