Apocalypse_Zenny Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: ApocalypseZenny Your Steam ID: 76561197967163277 Who are you reporting?: vibes115, STEAM_0:0:162463303 Why are you reporting this player?: Kidnapped by an alien (Kaptain Khaz). Offered my kidnapped weapon by Kaptain. Did the awkward stare at each other. vibes115 opened the door, I fled after failing to leave through another door. I made it to the PD and picked up some armor and health. Vibes115 walked down to the PD and shot me to death and he wasn't even the one kidnapping me. I would've just done a SIT, but despite 6 mods on the server at the time, none took the SIT for ~40 minutes. I wasn't going to stay on the server just to get a SIT resolved and had other things to do. Thanks friends. As always, seeking to learn. If this is cool then just let me know. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lfATS93VQaIiQfcZk?invite=cr-MSx6NFUsNDUwNDk4NTk5&v=99 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lfATS93VQaIiQfcZk?invite=cr-MSx6NFUsNDUwNDk4NTk5&v=99 Edited October 7, 2025 by Apocalypse_Zenny 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23856-rdm-following-escape-from-kidnapping/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 In order to kill your kidnap victim, you must bring them to your base first. Kidnapping them in the street and when they wake up, in the street, killing them there is still RDM if vibes was the one who kidnapped you then I’d see no issue. But since he didn’t and you did no damage either. I see no reason for him chasing you and killing you.. If he has no priors then I’m plus for a verbal if he was warned recently for rdm or banned + for a full warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23856-rdm-following-escape-from-kidnapping/#findComment-166141 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Yes, this would be RDM since only the person that kidnapped you would be able to kill you when they bring you to the base they own. Vibes was also a different job and didn't look like they were in the party with that person. I hope this helps! Looking at vibes dashboard, they have quite the history for RDM and its fairly recent so I'm gonna be +1 for a Warn for RDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23856-rdm-following-escape-from-kidnapping/#findComment-166142 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Other staff have already stated the facts. basin from his priors I am going to say with the clips it's damning. +1 for a Warn for RDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23856-rdm-following-escape-from-kidnapping/#findComment-166147 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apocalypse_Zenny Posted October 7, 2025 Author Share Posted October 7, 2025 Thanks, as always, appreciate the clarifications and professionalism by the staff on the forums. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23856-rdm-following-escape-from-kidnapping/#findComment-166167 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Apocalypse, you were trying to say my token box was a scam, I didn't like that, for that you're getting comm removed. <- [Joke pls don't ban me rubik] In all seriousness, this feller did an oopsie and has earned my full vote a +1 for a Warn for RDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23856-rdm-following-escape-from-kidnapping/#findComment-166175 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Hi Zenny! First off id like to apologize that your sit wasnt taken, I understand how that can be very annoying. As for your report, Vibes did indeed RDM you. As mentioned before, if Vibes was the kidnapper then I wouldn't see any problem with this but that just isn't the case here. This player has over 400 hours on the server and should know better in my personal opinion. Thank you for your report, I hope you have a good rest of your day! +1 for a Warn for RDM 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23856-rdm-following-escape-from-kidnapping/#findComment-166176 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23856-rdm-following-escape-from-kidnapping/#findComment-166208 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts