Chessmond Posted September 8, 2025 Share Posted September 8, 2025 We need the forums shout box to return so we can have daily discussions with the community and a place to express our opinions on current pressing topics. 4 1 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23744-shout-box/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 8, 2025 Share Posted September 8, 2025 BAD IDEA! -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23744-shout-box/#findComment-164905 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted September 8, 2025 Author Share Posted September 8, 2025 1 minute ago, Sewer said: BAD IDEA! -1 Elaborate. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23744-shout-box/#findComment-164906 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 What is the forums shout box or what was it before it was removed. Why was it removed. I'm not old enough to know. Isn't discussion already used to express opinions? Or was shout box a more controversial way of talking about it. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23744-shout-box/#findComment-164927 Share on other sites More sharing options...
EpicWafflehouse Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 3 minutes ago, Dunkerwickle said: What is the forums shout box or what was it before it was removed. Why was it removed. I'm not old enough to know. Isn't discussion already used to express opinions? Or was shout box a more controversial way of talking about it. Shout box was right at the top of the forums when you opened it. And it was just a chat box where you could type things. I think I got removed because a lot of people used it for drama although I don’t know the exact reason 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23744-shout-box/#findComment-164928 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 9 hours ago, Terry said: We need the forums shout box to return so we can have daily discussions with the community and a place to express our opinions on current pressing topics. I mean anon can be bad enough in game, a shoutbox on forums really isn't a good idea imo. You can make a topic in General that can act as a shoutbox if you'd like. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23744-shout-box/#findComment-164936 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 9 hours ago, EpicWafflehouse said: Shout box was right at the top of the forums when you opened it. And it was just a chat box where you could type things. I think I got removed because a lot of people used it for drama although I don’t know the exact reason I mean seems like a fun little thing in my opinion. If people drama monger you can just simply warn them. Other than that shout box sounds pretty funny. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23744-shout-box/#findComment-164943 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 pardon me. but doesn't the discussion tab on the fourms serve, the exact same purpose? It's not on the top ofc, but still, a place to discuss Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23744-shout-box/#findComment-164944 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted September 9, 2025 Author Share Posted September 9, 2025 1 hour ago, Sanzu Zahard said: pardon me. but doesn't the discussion tab on the fourms serve, the exact same purpose? It's not on the top ofc, but still, a place to discuss No. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23744-shout-box/#findComment-164950 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 (edited) All the shoutbox was used for was to talk shit, say slurs, and spam lol. Edited September 9, 2025 by Blue. 3 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23744-shout-box/#findComment-164952 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now