NECEROS Posted August 28, 2025 Share Posted August 28, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Sanba Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16582195 Who are you reporting?: Tittybong STEAM_0:1:115572717 Why are you reporting this player?: got RDM'd by piano several times. No mods on so I did a voteban. Everyone voted no because "It's funny". Check logs 10:25 on 8/27/25. tittybong then did a false voteban on me and everyone voted yes because "It's funny". I want my ban removed from my pristine record. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No Your Steam Name: Neceros Your ingame name: Sanba Your Steam Profile/SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBigN/ Who are you reporting? Tittybong STEAM_0:1:115572717 Reasons why you are reporting: got RDM'd by piano several times. No mods on so I did a voteban. Everyone voted no because "It's funny". Check logs 10:25 (pm PDT) on 8/27/25. tittybong then did a false voteban on me and everyone voted yes because "It's funny". I want my ban removed from my pristine record. Evidence: Edited August 28, 2025 by NECEROS added timezone Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23678-tittybong-false-banned-after-rdming-people-with-piano/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Myrtle Posted August 28, 2025 Share Posted August 28, 2025 (edited) While not really involved nor do I particularly care about the piano mans RDMing spree, the voteban abuse is pretty ridiculous. This was shortly after this person was banned. https://imgur.com/a/Z4BMzvQ https://imgur.com/a/4FaZa6Y Edited August 28, 2025 by Myrtle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23678-tittybong-false-banned-after-rdming-people-with-piano/#findComment-164244 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted August 28, 2025 Share Posted August 28, 2025 (edited) The rules are pretty clear that "false vote" votebans are not allowed. In addition, the subsequent two voteban reasons posted by @Myrtleare also unacceptable. Although the user doesn't have any priors for voteban abuse, I believe at the minimum a week voterestriction is necessary due to the severity of Tittybong's abuse. as well as the fact that he has played on this server for a decent amount of time and should know better by now. Unfortunately, Tittybong doesn't seem to have a forums profile and therefore won't know to defend himself. I'm +1 for a ban repeal on Sanba/Neceros, as well as a 1 week voterestrict on Tittybong. Edited August 28, 2025 by Blacnova 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23678-tittybong-false-banned-after-rdming-people-with-piano/#findComment-164246 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted August 28, 2025 Share Posted August 28, 2025 Hi, I banned Tittybong for MRDM with the piano. +1 for removal of ban + 1 week voterestrict on Tittybong! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23678-tittybong-false-banned-after-rdming-people-with-piano/#findComment-164247 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted August 28, 2025 Share Posted August 28, 2025 (edited) Definitely abuse of the voteban system. Considering evidence provided and the fact that the ban was flase to begin with I am +1 for unban and removal from record as well as a 7d vote restrict on Tittybong. Edited August 28, 2025 by Vex Spelling 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23678-tittybong-false-banned-after-rdming-people-with-piano/#findComment-164249 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 28, 2025 Share Posted August 28, 2025 I hate the voteban system. Like 50% of all appeals/reports is in some way related to it, when do we tighten the leash around this thing. +1 for an unban and removal of record [He's banned for a week, i feel no need to vote restrict a guy who's banned for the same time he'll be vote restricted] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23678-tittybong-false-banned-after-rdming-people-with-piano/#findComment-164255 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 False Votebans are not a valid reason to make a vote ban on a player. As a result of Tittybong clearly abusing the vote system, he will be restricted from voting for a week. Report ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23678-tittybong-false-banned-after-rdming-people-with-piano/#findComment-164300 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts